Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Call me a sad little

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
poo poo but I am in love with my new computer... it has lots of gigabytes and megahertz, 4 fans, surround sound that makes the floor shake, a houge screen and snazy black casiing on everything...

*hugs the monitor*

Comments

• Options
    That's it rub it in! :p
    My computer is a pile of shite compared to some of these new fangle dangle things that are available now. :(
  • Options
    Nowt wrong with loving your computer - especially when theres very few women who are deserving of love.
  • Options
    Re: Call me a sad little
    Originally posted by Simbelyne
    poo poo but I am in love with my new computer... it has lots of gigabytes and megahertz, 4 fans, surround sound that makes the floor shake, a houge screen and snazy black casiing on everything...

*hugs the monitor*

Wow that sounds.. great ...
  • Options
    Re: Re: Call me a sad little
    Originally posted by Mist
    Wow that sounds.. great ...

I know, its almost sexual:eek:
  • Options
    Re: Call me a sad little
    Originally posted by Simbelyne

*hugs the monitor*

Its all right for some aint it......wanna swap it with mine?

Nah didnt think so, but was worth a try :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I've got a new one, not installed Windows or anything yet, but I am going to do later. If anyone is looking to buy a new computer, you cant really go far wrong buying one of Ebay like me! I am in love with my system without even using it yet!

And yay for surround sound, this (soon to be my old) system has it and it makes the floor shake, but I am going to try and take it with the new computer, but I think my sister is going to take it with her,
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I've got a new one, not installed Windows or anything yet, but I am going to do later. If anyone is looking to buy a new computer, you cant really go far wrong buying one of Ebay like me! I am in love with my system without even using it yet!

And yay for surround sound, this (soon to be my old) system has it and it makes the floor shake, but I am going to try and take it with the new computer, but I think my sister is going to take it with her,
    its not fair I want a new computer with surround sound:impissed:
  • Options
    Pbffffft not sad!
    I love my computer.

Ok so it's marginally tragic, but I'm not overly bothered.
    *strokes monitor*
  • Options
    My comp's OK.

The monitor isn't so great though.

SO I won't stroke it.
  • Options
    My computer is my other half`s cast offs. It`s still way better than the one I had previously.

The monitor however is a bit pathetic. Someone has written all over it with a black marker pen and it`s best at 800 x 600. So I won`t stroke it either. I may kick it at some point though.
  • Options
    I want a new comp. Mine sucks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    The monitor isn't so great though.
    I still need a monitor for my Mac! lol I'm so crap..........shoes and clothes always seem much more interesting when I get paid! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I may kick it at some point though.

I ruined my old monitor (well, aided it's demise) buy Deliaing it.

I was doing some tesco shopping, and getting the ingredients out of the Delia book...then Internet Exploder had an error.

So the rather heavy book ended up over the top of the monitor...it didn't work very well after then :|

Silly me.
  • Options

I was doing some tesco shopping, and getting the ingredients out of the Delia book...then Internet Exploder had an error.

So the rather heavy book ended up over the top of the monitor...it didn't work very well after then :|

I think you should sue her.
  • Options

Silly me.

Anger management? :p

I think the reason all my past computers explode is because I kicked them a lot :eek2: Oopsy.
  • Options
    OK you sad little

*grumble grumble*
    Lucky *barely covered expletive* person
    My computer virtually needs winding up whenever you want to use it.

PS. Anyone wanting to donate a computer...?