Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Knowing what you know now..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...are your teenage years all you had anticipated?

Mine's weren't..I was wanting the whole Clueless thang.

Comments

• Options
    I spent most of mine in my bedroom.
  • Options
    mine were ok, though i never planned what they would be like, they turned out decent enough at times... wait... eighteen, theres a teen, oh i still am :D
  • Options
    Mine were damn boring! They were ok went I went to Uni but I was 18 then!! Before that they were shite! :yeees:
  • Options
    mine got good after i left school, before then it was pretty shit.
  • Options
    my teenage years were very colourful. exciting. mad. risky and very hairy.
    would do it all again if i had the chance.
  • Options
    I've set myself the goal of doing something pretty illegal but not serious by the time I'm 18. Something more serious than underage drinking in the street or whatever and certainly more exciting. I'm not sure exactly what yet, maybe trespassing of some kind or just pulling a stunt of some sort....

Anyway I've got just over 5 months and shortly I'll have a whole summer ahead of me! Yes I am a little weird/bored....
  • Options
    Pretty boring, really.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    I've set myself the goal of doing something pretty illegal but not serious by the time I'm 18. Something more serious than underage drinking in the street or whatever and certainly more exciting. I'm not sure exactly what yet, maybe trespassing of some kind or just pulling a stunt of some sort....

Anyway I've got just over 5 months and shortly I'll have a whole summer ahead of me! Yes I am a little weird/bored....
    whoa boy!
    you sound awfully like what i sounded like way back when. it turned out fine for me ...eventualy. be carefulp
  • Options
    Well, even though my teenage years aren't finished or anything so far nooo.

I thought everything would be really cool but it all went a teeny bit crappy. :( Teeny = very.
    In fact, it's just like being younger except I had lots of sex, went out more and got drunk lots. Actually, no, it wasn't like being younger at all. I was happier for a while though and stuff was cool like I thought it would be. :D Then it went smelly.

But um, things can only get better I guess and there's always a bright side and stuff like that.

Omg, stop the ramble!! :eek2:
  • Options
    he he he ...ho ho ho hoooowww. ha ha haarrgggghhhhhhhh... cyber man! 'what a strange world he said'.