Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

desperate for the name of a song!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
alritey... there's a song that's played every week at the rock night i go to and it's driving me mad not knowing the name! the chorus-type bit is the chorus from 'relax' by fgth: 'relax, don't do it, when ya wanna go to it' etc... and the only bit i can ever remember from the rest is 'whatcha gonna do, what's goin on' it's kinda rappy i guess... and it has a high pitched bit at the beginning and/or end about drugs ('yo pacman...' or sumthin) and it's normally played straight before 'jump around' by house of pain... which may or may not be relevant :-S :crazyeyes pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me someone knows the name/band!!!!:crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    Re: desperate for the name of a song!!!
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    alritey... there's a song that's played every week at the rock night i go to and it's driving me mad not knowing the name! the chorus-type bit is the chorus from 'relax' by fgth: 'relax, don't do it, when ya wanna go to it' etc... and the only bit i can ever remember from the rest is 'whatcha gonna do, what's goin on' it's kinda rappy i guess... and it has a high pitched bit at the beginning and/or end about drugs ('yo pacman...' or sumthin) and it's normally played straight before 'jump around' by house of pain... which may or may not be relevant :-S :crazyeyes pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me someone knows the name/band!!!!:crazyeyes

Was that Frankie goes to hollywood?

look at me make an ass out myself here :lol::lol:
  • Options
    oh yes yes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

*practically has a fit* straight after posting, i remembered another bit of the high bit ('i'm high on crack!'), typed it into yahoo and it turns out it's 'mope' by the bloodhound gang!! glory hallelujah, thanks evry1 anyway!
  • Options
    'Mope' by Bloodhound gang I think.
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    There's me again, being fantastically useful but as usual too late. Oh well.
  • Options
    Well didnt Frankie goes to hollywood do sommat that sounds like it ??

Relax dont do it, when you want to get to it,
    relax dont do it, when you wanna come

Lyrics something like that hehehehe
  • Options
    Yeah the 'rude' song of its day, tee hee.

The bloodhound gang use a bit of it in their song I think. Dominatrix mentioned it but just called them 'fgth' which confused me too for a second.
  • Options
    lol

yes, i was just too lazy to write out frankie goes to hollywood so i wrote fgth *blushes*
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    The bloodhound gang use a bit of it in their song I think. Dominatrix mentioned it but just called them 'fgth' which confused me too for a second.

So im not thick :hyper: :hyper:
  • Options
    oh yes yes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

*practically has a fit* straight after posting, i remembered another bit of the high bit ('i'm high on crack!'), typed it into yahoo and it turns out it's 'mope' by the bloodhound gang!! glory hallelujah, thanks evry1 anyway!