Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Takeshi's Castle! The best show in the World...Ever!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone else seen this fantastic show? It is so funny, shame its only on crappy Challenge TV.

Its basicaly lots of Japanese people hurting themselves for your amusment, Brilliant!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its great init:d
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    its great init:D
  • Options
    :thumb:
  • Options
    :lol: Its sooooooo funny! gives me bare jokes! I love the game where they dress as hands and have to jump on the numbers!! :D
  • Options
    Absolutely fantastic.

I love it where they have to run around that maze thing and if they run the wrong way and get caught they get chucked out pmsl

Did you see that big, massive woman doing the rock run thing, where some of the rocks sink in the water, that was hilarious :lol::lol:
  • Options
    It's fab! :p
  • Options
    Shut up!! Stop talking about it! It is cool and you can like it, but please stop talking about it, because it'll become mainstream and one of the terrestrial channels will pick it up and it will go down hill!

The new series is pretty shit in comparison to the first few though. Where has Animal gone? :(
  • Options
    those rollers have 2 be the best but some people must be in such pain afterwards!
  • Options
    Animal is in the new ones, or at least I'm preaty sure he is. I think your right though, some of the new games are a bit odd, like the one where they have to dress a whale and cycle round a course.

The multi-rollers has got to be the best round, it always looks so painful.
  • Options
    takeshi's castle is hilarious. Endurance was good aswell, and the brit version endurance uk. I know we shouldnt laugh at other peoples misfortunes, but hey, its funny :p