Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

ggggrrrrrr

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

sum people annoy me so much, sum sad cow is texting me shit and then wen i reply she goes running to the guy i like (well i duno if i do after this) bullshittin tellin him i started sendin her abusive messages. she has been copying me in everything i do since yr 8 for fucks sake! sum people really need lives

i emailed her sayin 'u fuckin hoe. do not ever text me again u stupid bitch. yeah thats rite go running to james. i cudtn care less wat either of u think of me. i really thought u wud have grown out of the being jealous of me thing by now but i guess not. get ur own life u sad fuck up and stop copying me' just now but aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg
gggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Sounds infuriating my dear.
    Have a {hug}:)
  • Options
    Awww bless ya! your not that far from me, want me to come sort her out for ya?! :p
  • Options
    I dont think calling her a hoe is gonna get you far...

Ho on the other hand though hmmm.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    I dont think calling her a hoe is gonna get you far...

Ho on the other hand though hmmm.
    Hello Lacy haven't seen you around lately, have you been away or have I been blind?:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Silverberg
    Hello Lacy haven't seen you around lately, have you been away or have I been blind?:p

Blind my good sir.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot
    Awww bless ya! your not that far from me, want me to come sort her out for ya?! :p

lol yeah come down and give her a smack. she is one fat bitch tho so mite need sum mates to escape gettin taken over by her ever expending belly!!
  • Options
    Best thing to do - try and laugh it off, have fun and slag the bitch off back! :D
  • Options
    im not going to say anything else to her. ive left school now so i wont ever see her again

but to top it all off....my cat just bit me :mad: he was layed nicely on my lap then grabed my arm with his clawes and bit me :mad:
  • Options
    Your pussy bites back!!! :eek:

sorry....I love pussy jokes, not that they're funny :)
  • Options
    lol cheeky :p

i like ur website. the pics are really cool :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    lol cheeky :p

i like ur website. the pics are really cool :)

thanks :) I updated it today, but I've STILL only got the main page and gallery done, I'll let you know when it's finished *like never* :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    thanks :) I updated it today, but I've STILL only got the main page and gallery done, I'll let you know when it's finished *like never* :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac

Just in case you missed it first time round.

Blonde: Here's what you need.
    • A tennis ball
    • Lots and lots of matches
    • A knife
    • Duct tape
    • Petrol (optional)

Take tennis ball, cut hole in it with knife, fill tennis ball with lots and lots of matches, pour in a bit of petrol (optional - dependant on how much you dislike the enemy), tape up and throw, as hard as possible, at the target. Sit back, watch. Don't forget the menacing laugh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    lol yeah come down and give her a smack. she is one fat bitch tho so mite need sum mates to escape gettin taken over by her ever expending belly!!

I see, thats alright though I'm a big booty gyal! I could handle her!! :yeees:
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Just in case you missed it first time round.

Blonde: Here's what you need.

• A tennis ball
    • Lots and lots of matches
    • A knife
    • Duct tape
    • Petrol (optional)

Take tennis ball, cut hole in it with knife, fill tennis ball with lots and lots of matches, pour in a bit of petrol (optional - dependant on how much you dislike the enemy), tape up and throw, as hard as possible, at the target. Sit back, watch. Don't forget the menacing laugh.

:lol@ brilliant and so so tempting! *mwahahahaha*

Mz Stonedalot not sure if i offended u by sayin this fucker is fat, so sorry if i did