Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bremner, Bird and Fortune

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is great hilarious insightful stuff. do you know that his portrayal of tony blair in private was so accurate they had an internal molehunt at number 10! they have been going for years but in the last few months seem to have hooked onto something special. the media is saying rory bremner holds the results of the next election in the palm of his hand.
what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think Bremner is bloody hilarious, its great to see people take the rip outta politicians and I'm still pretty gutted that Spitting Image has stopped broadcasting at that used to keep me entertained for years too...

I can't be bothered voting, I don't see the point, the govenment is corupt and nothing will change reguardless of who gets voted in, thing about politicians is they lie and lying by means of a promise could be easily clased as fraud which is a criminal offence, therefore I come to the conclusion that all politicians and the govenment are fraudsters and criminals who should be locked up...

*rant rant rant*

Long live comical images of these criminals