Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Shag, Marry & Kill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
SHAG Jude Law
MARRY Eminem
KILL Catalina whatserface?

Your turn:D

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shag: Eminem
    Marry: Ben Affleck
    Kill: Jade Goody
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    SHAG: Erm, Wolverine from xmen. :/ i really like him atm.
    MARRY: no-one.
    KILL: Yes that cat woman is VERY annoying.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nooo we did this 2 or 3 days ago. The thread was like 900 pages long... *shakes you*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    shag: ainslie :naughty:
    marry: josh hartnett :yum:
    kill: june from t4 :yuck:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ah you guessed it, ive done this to annoy or the people that hate repeat threads!:D
    well if it was done days ago then whoever answered it before does not need to post here :)
    if it was done before I havent seen it, it could have been done at the w.e when I dont come on here :confused:


    ;):D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Nooo we did this 2 or 3 days ago. The thread was like 900 pages long... *shakes you*


    if u dont like it, u dont have to read it. from the title it was obvious wat it was about.
    jeez...lighten up
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    ah you guessed it, ive done this to annoy or the people that hate repeat threads!:D
    well if it was done days ago then whoever answered it before does not need to post here :)
    if it was done before I havent seen it, it could have been done at the w.e when I dont come on here :confused:


    ;):D

    Why do you have to annoy people for? Isnt that just like waaaay daft?

    And blonde person would you shut the fuck up. If i want your opinion on me, i'll ask for it.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shag Josh Hartnett
    Marry Jude Law
    Kill Cher (Or JLo)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    for fucks sake!! wat is ur problem?! DO NOT stress at me for wat ever fucked up life u have...it is not my fault or come to think of it, my problem
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Why do you have to annoy people for? Isnt that just like waaaay daft?

    And blonde person would you shut the fuck up. If i want your opinion on me, i'll ask for it.

    Cos its like soooooo much fun! :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    Shag: Eminem
    Marry: Ben Affleck
    Kill: Jade Goody

    Sleeping with my husband now are we?:mad:



    :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    for fucks sake!! wat is ur problem?! DO NOT stress at me for wat ever fucked up life u have...it is not my fault or come to think of it, my problem

    Aww dear is that why you were being bitchy...cos you thought i blamed you...oh bless.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shag: David Beckham
    Marry: Duncan from Blue
    Kill: hmmm....Posh Spice?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Aww dear is that why you were being bitchy...cos you thought i blamed you...oh bless.
    :lol: LMAO...sorry i found that funny!

    Dammit, i forgot about Duncan from Blue...just saw him on the soap awards :yum:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Aww dear is that why you were being bitchy...cos you thought i blamed you...oh bless.

    :lol: correct me if im wrong....but you were the 1 that started the bitchiness so therefor you must think your to blame!:D ah its all your fault :yes:tut tut


    ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Dammit, i forgot about Duncan from Blue...just saw him on the soap awards :yum:

    He was on?! No one told me! Grrr, maybe I should watch crappy awards things in future! :eek2: :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Sleeping with my husband now are we?:mad:



    :p

    sowee!!;)
    howz bout i sleep with you to make up for it :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    :lol: correct me if im wrong....but you were the 1 that started the bitchiness so therefor you must think your to blame!:D ah its all your fault :yes:tut tut


    ;)

    thank u :D:p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    sowee!!;)
    howz bout i sleep with you to make up for it :D

    Hows about a threesome :naughty: :hyper: :flirt:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Hows about a threesome :naughty: :hyper: :flirt:

    oooh that wud be quality!:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    that is a damn fine idea even if i say so myself:naughty:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shag Guy called Kevin (tho he doesnt know it yet :p)
    Marry Umm same guy... :naughty:
    Kill The Sutherland Family from Home and Away par Kirsty so that she can get it on with Kane...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by pie
    Shag Guy called Kevin (tho he doesnt know it yet :p)
    Marry Umm same guy... :naughty:
    Kill The Sutherland Family from Home and Away par Kirsty so that she can get it on with Kane...

    kane is fit!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    kane is fit!

    oooooh yeeeeeeessss :naughty:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shag Justin Timberlake
    Marry Ashley Hamilton
    Kill Mena Suvari or whatever her name is...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shag Jakki Degg
    Marry Jakki Degg
    Kill fat Rik Weller.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shag - Colin Farell
    Marry - Justin Timberlake..mwuaha.
    Kill - Charlotte Church, and annoying people on here. :yes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    But, but ,but...Charlotte Church is well..er..u know. :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    She's a FANNOID!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    SHAG - george clooney
    MARRY - my last boyfriend!
    KILL - erm.....george bush, john howard and tony blair.
Sign In or Register to comment.