Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Boobah on CiTV

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
has anyone else seen this? its some kiddie program on every weekday at 3:15 on ITV1 i think.. anyway, was just flicking through the channels yesterday, and came across it.

i think it has to be the most fucked up/weirdest/most random thing i have EVER seen EVER! its crazy... makes no sense at all, i dont even know how to describe it :crazyeyes ... just watch it tommorow and see...

whoever made this program was on drugs! am sure of it!
________
Colorado Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Go to their website, that is SERIOUSLY trippy man!

:crazyeyes

If you are on acid, click here!
  • Options
    haha. i was trying to explain it to my mates last night after a few joints. ......i didn't do too well though.

that programme has gone way way beyond the magic roundabout.....even tellytubbies is no comparison. its just too fuckin weird.

lol. that website had me in stitches.
  • Options
    yeah that programme can only be described as...trippy

looks like some of the things i was hallaecinating last saturday night to be honest!
  • Options
    wow that site is so cool, i spent ages trying to make that bloody dog get the ball. :eek2:
  • Options
    That programme is soooooooo funny!! gives me bare jokes!! :D