Home Politics & Debate
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Ice cream

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
What flavour do u think tony blair eats?

And do you think he buys the cheap asda shit or something expensive that tastes like dog shit?

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Spirit II:
    What flavour do u think tony blair eats?

    And do you think he buys the cheap asda shit or something expensive that tastes like dog shit?

    I think he is so tight he makes his own out of grass clippings, ice, and dog shit. Oh and some weed to give him a buzz.
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    Hang On A Mo'

    In My usual Sunday Morning browse, I've looked through 4 forums so far,sex, Relationships, Drugs, And here.

    Either you are trying to promote ice cream ( Very sucessfully), or you have a serious addiction!!

    LOL

    Tony Blairs Flavour, Fuel Tax Flavour, cos theres a lot of it!


    PARTY ON PEOPLE!!!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i reckon he'd eat sorbet rather than ice cream coz its more posh

    If the sky that we look upon
    should tumble and fall
    or the mountains should crumble in the sea
    I won't cry, I won't cry,
    No, I won't shed a tear
    Just as long as you stand
    Stand by me
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I haven't had sorbet for aaaaaaaaaages! Oh you've started me craving it now Drifter!

    I NEED SORBET!!!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru

    Lemon Sorbet on a hot day rocks my world!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    WHAM! (sorry 'bout dat, I say it all the time)

    I think he'd eat the most common ice cream, vanilla. =) But then again, I don't know what's the most common in your strange country.

    -Sjöunda Hetjan
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Chickadee:
    I haven't had sorbet for aaaaaaaaaages! Oh you've started me craving it now Drifter!

    I NEED SORBET!!!!!

    heehee <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt;

    sorry!

    i used to eat lemon sorbet all the time! I think it used to be my brain food. Does anyone else have a brain food that really helps them to concentrate? or is it just old freaky me! hehe <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt;

    i like mango the best!

    If the sky that we look upon
    should tumble and fall
    or the mountains should crumble in the sea
    I won't cry, I won't cry,
    No, I won't shed a tear
    Just as long as you stand
    Stand by me
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Spirit II:
    What flavour do u think tony blair eats?

    And do you think he buys the cheap asda shit or something expensive that tastes like dog shit?

    I reckon he's a magnum man, I reckon he teases Cherrie with a magnum, then covers her with chocolate sauce a cadburys flake and sprinkles, and.... doh well perhaps I should save the rest of this for the sex forum....lol....

    Funny though Booze and Fags get heavilly taxed but Ice cream doesn't <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/rolleyes.gif"&gt; how unfair...lol...

    Luk



    I think it's because I'm clumsy
    I try not to talk to loud
    I think it's because I'm crazy
    I try not to act to proud
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Fáfnir VII:
    But then again, I don't know what's the most common in your strange country.

    Strangely enough the most common ice cream flavour in this country is: Herring & earwax... no really it is... would i lie <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/wink.gif"&gt; <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif"&gt; <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/wink.gif"&gt;
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Fáfnir VII:
    WHAM!
    Ouch.
    I think he'd eat the most common ice cream, vanilla. =) But then again, I don't know what's the most common in your strange country.

    -Sjöunda Hetjan

    Yes'm, quite possible. After all, in trying to be the people's person, and trying to be in touch with the people, he should eat what we eat.

    On the other hand, sorbet is good. However, lemon sorbet swimming in VODKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!! Heheheeeeeeehehehheheeeee.


    Cos i'm thinking about a brand new hope, one i've never known, and where it goes, cos now I know it's all that wanted.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by LUKA:
    Strangely enough the most common ice cream flavour in this country is: Herring & earwax... no really it is... would i lie <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/wink.gif"&gt; <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif"&gt; <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/wink.gif"&gt;

    Yikes! I think I'll have to drop all my plans of going to the UK in the future... I mean, I live on ice cream and with this flavours you mentioned... <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/eek.gif"&gt;

    Naw, wasn't thinking about going tho, and I don't know what to believe.
    Trust no one, belief in nothing... rite? :P

    When I was in Germany last summer they had so many flavours, the average ice cream store has got maximum three <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/wink.gif"&gt; You need to be lucky to find someone selling five or more flavours <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/rolleyes.gif"&gt;

    -Guðlaug rithöfundur
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Fáfnir VII:
    Yikes! I think I'll have to drop all my plans of going to the UK in the future... I mean, I live on ice cream and with this flavours you mentioned... <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/eek.gif"&gt;

    Naw, wasn't thinking about going tho, and I don't know what to believe.
    Trust no one, belief in nothing... rite? :P

    When I was in Germany last summer they had so many flavours, the average ice cream store has got maximum three <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/wink.gif"&gt; You need to be lucky to find someone selling five or more flavours <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/rolleyes.gif"&gt;

    -Gu<eth>laug rithöfundur

    Yes, well, you'll have to excuse the Hermans for their lack of...of...of well, pretty much everything! hehe...bloody continentals!


    Cos i'm thinking about a brand new hope, one i've never known, and where it goes, cos now I know it's all that wanted.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Turtle:
    Yes, well, you'll have to excuse the Hermans for their lack of...of...of well, pretty much everything! hehe...bloody continentals!

    Silly me!! I ment that they have only three to five flavours here in Iceland. *beats her head to the wall, again and again* Sorry, it wont happen again <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/wink.gif"&gt;

    But then again... it makes my country look bad. Well, shall we just stick to the porkies I told in that case? <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif"&gt;

    -Faf
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorbet is fit especially when its a home made one with alcohol in <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt;

    partys are mint cos u aways get fit stuff like vodka jelly too *licks lips* yum yum

    I cant believe u only have 3-5 ice cream flavours over there!! <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/eek.gif"&gt;

    wow thats awful!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Fáfnir VII:
    they have only three to five flavours here in Iceland.

    What are they? Chocolate, strawberry, vanilla? And........?

Sign In or Register to comment.