Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

school

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
whats everyones fondest memory of school?? mine had to be when we read children of the oregon trail and mapped it out on the wall. but im trying to write lesson plans at the moment and i want to know what everyone remembers about their primary school days. were they good or bad?? did you get on with your teachers?? what do you remember the most vividly?

ta very muchly peeps :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My best memory has to be when our tutor played the guitar and sang to us. It was nice, friendly and happy. I can normally remember what he played, but it's gone for now. :p
  • Options
    When I left.

Other than that, throwing cakes in to the ceiling fans...childish, I know...but they went everywhere.

I didn't think much of school.
  • Options
    i liked it when for every project our teachers used to always stick drawings of people on the wall - which in effect she/he had to use someone to draw around - and everyone got excited about it lol (ahh so naive)...

umm our class killed one teachers fishes...

it was a big thing when our vice-headteacher came out gay on scottish news...

i had the same teacher in primaries 1/3/6 and she used to play the guitar (i always remembered her singing "when the circus comes to town i love to see the clown, chasing round the ebfefe(cant remember the words) his trousers falling down!") she taught us sign language and also told me a story about her friend falling out a car cause she didnt have her seatbelt on and she died - hence why i always put my seatbelt on... Miss Meyrick - she ruled!!!

i could go on but ive bored you enough...

:lol:
  • Options
    The only times at school i liked was when i proved the teachers wrong.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    The only times at school i liked was when i proved the teachers wrong.

Speaking of which, shouldn't you be at school? :p

Or are you?
  • Options
    i remember making papier maché viking boats.....they took weeks to do but they were fantastic - i was soooo proud
  • Options
    Making a maceroni picture of my mummy :)

Looking back, I really should've been doing my coursework :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Last years Enrichment week. For 4 days we made things in technology, blew things up in chemistry, and did just generally fun stuff like throwing eggs and bog roll out the windows. On the last day - Friday they stuffed us lot in a coach and took us to Thorpe Park. :D that ruled. Other than that, just about everything we did in year 5/6 ruled. Locking the teacher in the PE shed, locking ourselves in to get out of having to do Sing Along on the Fridays, painting the entire sink area with the leftover art paint and having to stay in, missing sing along, to clean it up. When the teachers covered all the classroom walls in paper with bricks drawn on it, and let us graffiti the wall :D and when the EcoBus came to school in years 5+6 and we got to play around in it.... ah wow I wish I was little again