Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Good Morning

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's a bright new day. Shame about it being so cold in here though. I'm going to make myself a cup of tea hehe need to occupy myself till about 6 30

Comments

• Options
    morning shy boy!
    how cold is it? Tis a sunny arvo here! :naughty:
  • Options
    bah. im freezing and im wearing jeans t-shirt top coat socks, everything. also have a huge mug of very scalding hot chocolate, but my tongues gone numb now so its ok :D
  • Options
    you where up early...... i was just getting a couple of odd jobs done at work before i came home then...... lol still never got home till 7:15 though lol damn work!
  • Options
    Ye I got up early cos I was gonna try to see Laura at the paperound place. Unfortunately I was too early :rolleyes:.

The reason I was up at 5:30 was because I got confused and got up an hour early by mistake. Ah well. Had a hot chocolate with cough medicine and tonic in :eek2:

Damn bad hygiene :p
  • Options
    so did you see laura then?
  • Options
    good morning u crazy child!!:p