Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Mens stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If I pull back my forskin I have loads of tiny white lumps at the base of my head and I don't know what they are. I did go down to the doctors and he said it was bacteria (Smemga then?) and to wash it twice aday with soap. Well I have been but it don't go. Is there any thing I can get to get rid of it or any thing else I can use like soaps? It looks like smeg from what I have seen and read.

Add: It some times stings when I wee

Please help :(:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Best bet it to get yourself to the clinic mate. They'll test for all STI's and give your anti-biotics or something.
    If it stings, get it checked out again - NinjaBoy's right. Don't worry, they've seen it all before and will put you at your ease. The number of the nearest GUM clinic will be in your local phone book.
    It's been there for a long time and I've not had sex either.
    Forgot to mention that the first time I did have sex with this girl it was anal sex but that was years ago when I was 15 (I'm now 22). If it was an STI would it of gotten worse? When I go to the the bathroom it is not like (excuse my French) pissing razor blades, it's only very little.
    First time u had sex, it was anal? Wow! Some guys fantasise about that all their lives and don't get to do it!

Go and have it checked ou AGAIN to ensure it isn't something to worry about.
    Its probally just an infection of some sort, doesnt have to be an STD, but you'd be best to get it checked out.
    Better check out the doctor's too and give an urine sample.

The smegma seems normal, but if it stings when you urinate. That could mean several things.

You may be passing out uric crystals which means you could be suffering from gout. But i doubt that.

You could have a bladder infection. I know you're male and probs young, but i had one, but mine lasted 4 hours and i was pissing out blood. Maybe you've got a latent infection.

It may be excess glucose, so a urine test will check for diabetes.

The smegma, you don't need soap to wash a away. Just use water and your hands the next time you're in the shower.