Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

HANDS UP IF YOU LUV JOHN PRESSCOT!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
PRESSCOT IS A TOTAL WANKER. LIVING IN HULL I SEE HIM AROUND. HES THE MOST GRUMPIST MAN IV EVER SEEN. I MEAN BEEN IN HIS JOB WITH ALL THAT £££ YOU'D CRACK A SMILLE AT LEAST ONCE.
#######DOWN WITH JOHN PRESSCOT#######

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by jolizzie11:
    PRESSCOT IS A TOTAL WANKER. LIVING IN HULL I SEE HIM AROUND. HES THE MOST GRUMPIST MAN IV EVER SEEN. I MEAN BEEN IN HIS JOB WITH ALL THAT £££ YOU'D CRACK A SMILLE AT LEAST ONCE.
    #######DOWN WITH JOHN PRESSCOT#######

Well i aint a Prescot fan (as i will soon be driving IF i can afford it, thats a big IF as well) but does anyone actually know how much he earns? it aint as much as you think most probably. Blair is on around £100K a year, which isnt much considering he runs the country (I know it is to the average person but do you think you could run the country?). But yeah, Prescot is a wanker

"Is sex dirty? Only if its done right."
    - Woody Allen
    Originally posted by city_boy:
    Well i aint a Prescot fan (as i will soon be driving IF i can afford it, thats a big IF as well) but does anyone actually know how much he earns? it aint as much as you think most probably. Blair is on around £100K a year, which isnt much considering he runs the country (I know it is to the average person but do you think you could run the country?). But yeah, Prescot is a wanker

Politicians earn a basic wage (which is between £50k & £100k a year) but their money is bumped up by allowances e.g. to rent accomadation in London, office & staff (over £50k) etc and cabinet staff get even more!

Prescott isn't doing too badly for an ex-waiter on a ferry!

But I hate Gordon Brown even more - he's the cause of the high taxes etc and he seems to have the arrogance of some past Tory MPs.

I wouldn't know who to support in an election - they're all as fucking bad as each other!
    Presscot Rocks. He's a mans man. As a true yorkshire man would say "he says what he thinks and thinks what he says" add to that he's a BSAC diver. I'd buy him a pint anyday.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by You Don't_Know_Me:
    Presscot Rocks. He's a mans man. As a true yorkshire man would say "he says what he thinks and thinks what he says" add to that he's a BSAC diver. I'd buy him a pint anyday.

Me being a true Yorkshire man i say he is a waste of space, he never does what he says, and if i remeber did i hear booing when he visited leeds train station, and it wasnt just me!!!!!

PARTY ON PEOPLE!!!!!