Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Raindance anyone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Saturday 21st June..Anyone knwo when the tickets are on sale? My record shop reckons their not gonna be out untill 2 weeks b4 hand?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Just keep your eyes open. I reckon they'll be out b4 then. I can't make it this time cos I'm at Ascot the day before! :D

Plus what happened to me last time :nervous:
  • Options
    Ok thx man..What happened to you b4?
  • Options
    You can buy them on accessallareas.org not sure if they are up for sale yet but you can normaly get them there in advance.

Either that or email raindance themselves, they would know.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Ok thx man..What happened to you b4?

Let's just say it lead on to the worst 2 months of my life, and I won't be giving my phone number out to anyone again! :(

By the sounds of it, I may be going to Raindance after all! It's Obviously Blonde's b'day that day so a party may be called for :D
  • Options
    Hmmm, sounds good, I might actualy be around for this one, as I'm about to finish uni. I'll have to check funds and my diary, which obviously is a total social whirl.
  • Options
    Bump.

I'm still not sure if I can make this but its looking a little more likely than it was.
    Who else is going? If there is some sort of meet up I'll try and not fuck it up this time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    You can buy them on accessallareas.org

Took a look on there, I'm really up for going, and definitely want to go to this one!
    One problem, I'm 17, not sure if I look 18 or not, suppose it depends person to person. If I turn up on the door with a ticket, but I look 17, or at a push 18, will they turn me away?
    So desperately want to go, but travelling to London, just for a letdown would not be funny whatsoever.
  • Options
    I'd say as long as you arent in a big group of lads you should be alright. Dont blame me if it goes pearshaped though.