Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Enlighten ME!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If everyone gets bored here so often, and everyone says if they didn't come here they'd have a social life/they'd get work done, then why do you all come here? I'm unfortunately addicted :eek2:

Comments

• Options
    Because, I am skint. It is the night after the night before, wages are kapoot..so..go on white boy, dance!
  • Options
    Because you're here Chaos ;)

By the way I have the vaseline by my bed if you decide to pay me a visit ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Because you're here Chaos ;)

By the way I have the vaseline by my bed if you decide to pay me a visit ;)

I thought you were a *none practicing bi-sexual* :p
  • Options
    I didnt say that...:(
  • Options
    Oh yeah, KY is better than vaselene :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    I thought you were a *none practicing bi-sexual* :p

yea damnit i dont know why. im just breaking the flirting routine since im going to get a new gf tommorow when i ask her out. damn im cocky. thats why shell say yes :p:D

(but there will always be a space in my ass for you chaos)
  • Options
    why do you all come here?
    Cos they have got me institutionalised now.
  • Options
    We come here cos we got nowt else better to do, it beats watching 4 walls dont it :p

That answer your question :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    (but there will always be a space in my ass for you chaos)

Errr.....have you quite finished?
    Please, I'm trying to eat.

If your little hormones are acting up, please PM him or something. I shouldn't have to be subjected to this.
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Errr.....have you quite finished?
    Please, I'm trying to eat.

If your little hormones are acting up, please PM him or something. I shouldn't have to be subjected to this.

Jeez he was joking, don't be shirty!
  • Options
    Re: Enlighten ME!!!
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    If everyone gets bored here so often, and everyone says if they didn't come here they'd have a social life/they'd get work done, then why do you all come here?
    I don't say that.

I have a very busy social life actually. Sometimes I just want to blow out all my friends and spend a night infront of the PC. Not.

Nah, really, I go out three times a week, which is enough for me to be honest.

And the only work I have to do is done during the day. Meh, I only work part time which is the way I like it.

You make it sound like we all log on to the www just to come on here, which isn't true. I usually chat to people on MSN and surf other sites whilst I am online!
  • Options
    i dont go to work, school, uni etc. i am home most of the time. the last year i have been doing a lot of outside work on the place. it's gone from dump to half a dump and half a palace! i've also just put in a lot of veg, a new chicken shed. i have now started on MY half of the house as my missus is made up with the palace half. no we don't live in seperate halfs ...she likes modern i like OLD. i am now working on a studio/study/kind of room.
    which means if i get rained off i come and sit here. if i make a brew i come and sit here. it fascinates me. the funniest/saddest/
    craziest invention since the radio! telly has never interested me much. i listen to a lot of music, i can come on here at the same time. it's very easy to throw the no life comment about but i would imagine it's not true in most cases. some lonely guy in a bedsit is going to be obvious i would have thought but if someone lonely can have as much entertainment out of this thing that most of us seem to get then thats good surely? those who throw about the no life bit are a wee bit suspect to me.
  • Options
    Well i don't recall saying that, but i may well have!
    thesite, helps me pass the day - i rarely come here at night cos that's my -fun time- although when i can't sleep this place is good