Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i'm just a bit curious here...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the question of why has been flying about for a while now, so why with the aliases? well besides the people that want to ask personal secretive questions, they have an excuse. i mean is it really that much fun to pretend to be other people (though sometimes i doubt your sanity so the other people would be normal to you) did you have a bad childhood where you got beat up in school for your lunch money and for some repressed psychotic reason you find your outlit by doing this? are you just hideously drunk/high/fucked but you really do have no friends so your alone and have to do this for enjoyment?

i just want to know why, man. a serious why

Comments

• Options
    I guess it just gives you the freedom to be someone different - a bit like when you first come to the site and you can say whatever you like because no one has any preconceptions of you, and no one *expects* you to behave in a certain way.
    Also, for the more unpleasant members (mentioning no names), it gives you the opportunity to be damn rude - and then just disappear, so no one will hold it against the real you any more.
    Liberating, I suppose. Damn silly though! I say what I like under my own name! :)
  • Options
    schizophrenics ;)
  • Options
    Well, I'm sure we can come to some pretty swift conclusions in the case of 777/Slinky.
  • Options
    jobless fudds. :yes:
  • Options
    Also, just because people are bored :rolleyes: Personally, when I'm bored I think of more fun things to do like actually get outta the house and go out :) but hey, each to his/her own...
  • Options
    Oh god, how many threads do we have on this subject now??

No offence but everyone complains about how we're talking about it too much then we have about 6 threads on the same topic.

Yes I am aware that I'm partially contributing to this myself before anyone says anything, but please, don't start ANOTHER whiney thread.
  • Options
    did i whine? no, didn't think so.

did i ask a valid question? yes, that i did.

and besides, i was not adding to another one of 'those threads' as you so do bitch about, i had been wondering for a while and it just seemed like a good time to ask. now dont' piss me off i'm in a bad mood and im not afraid of prision or ass raping.