Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

what is the bastarding point?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hack soul bum?
morocan troll?

is there really enough space in the world for such stupidity?

were living in environments riddled with war poverty famine pop music

i mean such killer things such serious life changing things and all youve got to worry about is taking the piss out of someone you dont know and will never know

and i for one want to know what they pay the people who run these boards to do

god grow up little children.

Comments

• Options
    damnit the hack_soul_bum one was me, i was gonna do loads of "who am i? im great and really funny! :lol:" but i didnt get the account activiation email so i couldnt do fuck buggery all :/

feck :blush:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun
    damnit the hack_soul_bum one was me, i was gonna do loads of "who am i? im great and really funny! :lol:" but i didnt get the account activiation email so i couldnt do fuck buggery all :/

feck :blush:

tut.

i thought youd of known better
  • Options
    who said there was a bastarding point
  • Options
    Re: what is the bastarding point?
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    hack soul bum?
    morocan troll?

is there really enough space in the world for such stupidity?

Who cares? Just don't read the threads. It was so painfully obviously some cock judging just from the username that it wasn't even worth the effort to move the mouse and click on the thread.
  • Options
    I think boredom and total disrespect for all other posters, including those this person claims "like him" when he is himself.

Personally, I think that if you have issues with other posters, you should at least have the courage to admit it under your normal user name!!

777 has been here ages and obviously gets a little bored from time to time. :rolleyes: