Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

why does it hurt again?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am 15 years old, nearly 16 . i lost my virginity about 6 months ago. my boyfriend and i have sex fairly regularly. my period was on last week so we couldnt do it bt we tried last nyt and it really hurt me. it felt like loosing it did. my boyfriend says i have gone really tight but i dont understand why that would be. i want to have sex but for some reason i cant loosen up. we tried using lube last nyt and it hurt a bit less but i havent loosened up at all. my boyfriend has tried everything to loosen me up and nothing seems to work. does anyone know why this could be? its starting to scare me. im concerned there myt be something wrong with me.

Comments

• Options
    Perhaps your not relaxed? (maybe you were having a "fat day" and unable to relax, or something is making you feel stressed) This could all lead to you being tense.

Pussy is saying it was cock, but your head isn't on the same wavelength

Don't let it scare you, this will just carry on making the problem worse!

Just lay off sex for a while and just do foreplay and cuddles, The break should help you forget about being worried. Also this has happened to lots of girls so your normal :)

If you do a search you'll be able to see how many other girls have had this problem and overcum it:p
  • Options
    same happened to me this morning...only it was like how everyone (well most ppl) say that losing their virginity feels like (mine didnt hurt at all he was to small). i was really tight and it hurt to go in and wen it did it was really sore and painful...i had to get him to stop it hurt so much.

althought it could be cos we had a fat session that lasted about an 2 hours yesterday but we normally do it more than we did yesterday and i'll still be ok for more.

we evern tried using lube...i dnt know whats wrong with me.
  • Options
    With both of you it's just a one-off, so I wouldn't worry too much. Our bodies do strange things that we can't always account for... :rolleyes: All I can say is as Harmless said, maybe lay off sex for a bit and stick to foreplay, then relax and don't worry when you next do it, and hopefully all will be ok :)

I had that problem with my boyfriend about a month ago, it hurt so we had to stop - but next time was fine again :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    it was like how everyone (well most ppl) say that losing their virginity feels like (mine didnt hurt at all he was to small). i was really tight and it hurt to go in and wen it did it was really sore and painful...i had to get him to stop it hurt so much.

yea thats how i was. it hurt like loosin it did and it hurt afterwoods too. lube didnt help me and it was worrying me. my boyfriend thort i didnt wanna do it but i really did. i guess it could be stress but usually sex helps relieve me stress. sigh does anyone know any sites to help with this wierd problem????
  • Options
    Lots of strange things are happening at the moment, im not a superstitiouces person and i dont beleave in moon/star alligngment shite but i think its something to do with that :p either that or the weather, but still!
    next week it WILL be better because you have 2 solid nights of partying so if your stressed im a chinese monkey!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    same happened to me this morning...only it was like how everyone (well most ppl) say that losing their virginity feels like (mine didnt hurt at all he was to small). i was really tight and it hurt to go in and wen it did it was really sore and painful...i had to get him to stop it hurt so much.

same thing happened to me last year, happened a couple of times, think it could have been down to stress - dont worry about it too much - have a baff, relax and im sure everything will be back on track

hope this helps and dont lose confidence because of this one experience - it happens to all of us - men dont know how lucky they are to have external genitals lol

love pie xx