Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

People!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Because I am, as well as so many others on here are sick to death of all these, quite frankly shit threads about morrocan roll and his stalkers I thought I'd make one here for general chit chat where people can leave their troubles behind.

Also it's kind of a way of introducing myself to all of you instead of going to the introduction board where I know many of you don't ever look at! So hey, I'm here to spread a little joy and advice to those who need it really.

I've got my own problems like work and exams coming up and the like so this seems like a cool place to chill. Altho it's been anything BUT a chill place today with everyone getting stressed.

So lets all sit back and have some friendly banter going on, how about it? :)

Comments

• Options
    Re: People!
    Originally posted by Dr Katz
    Also it's kind of a way of introducing myself to all of you instead of going to the introduction board where I know many of you don't ever look at! So hey, I'm here to spread a little joy and advice to those who need it really.

If you are a real newbie then how would you know that people dont go to the intro pages :confused:

Hhhhmmmm I smell a rat :D
  • Options
    Now you see, the thing is, I wonder who you really are, because in another thread you referred to Turtle, and he hasn't posted here since about March. You also seem to be quite know quite a lot about the people who post here.

I can't even accept that you're browsed the boards for ages but never registered because I can't imagine that there was nothing you wanted to comment on until now.

So come on, who are you?
  • Options
    Re: Re: People!
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    If you are a real newbie then how would you know that people dont go to the intro pages :confused:

Hhhhmmmm I smell a rat :D
    Darn, you got there first.

So do I! Something doesn't add up.
  • Options
    If Turtle left in March and Dr. registered in March.........
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

So come on, who are you?

BumbleBee you ever thought about a job as a detective ;)
    It was your post that got me thinking :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: People!
    Darn, you got there first.

So do I! Something doesn't add up.

:lol: It was something you posted in another thread then this came up and I smelt a rat
    So you can take all the applause for being a bloody good detective ;)
  • Options
    Ah, why so curious? I've popped on now and then so I know what a lot of you are like but I've never really been on long enough to bother registering. Now I do, so I did! Don't be paranoid m'dears :p
  • Options
    meh, true, but hes not fucked up so for now, im afraid i just dont give a shit

welcome to the boards dude, this place sucks almost as much as you do :) *welcomes with open arms*

were like a big family. morocco is the dad, beckyboo is the mum, man of kent is the slightly quirky uncle, shukes is the pubescent teenager, slayer_pantera is the slightly messed up kid who tends to set fire to things and worship satan, and im like the weirdo 15 year old who spends all day masurbating and listening to korn

well, actually were more like two dozen bored people who despise each other, but a family was the best metaphor i could come up with :/
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    If Turtle left in March and Dr. registered in March.........
    Except he registered in May. :p

I am still suspicious though. :chin: :chin:

Come on.... you can't pick up stuff about people in a few visits. It took me a year to remember who people were etc. Once more, I think this smiley is appropriate. :chin:

Or maybe, instead of being a good detective Becky, I am simply far too cynical and paranoid!
  • Options
    For God's sake - does it really matter? No. Who cares? I certainly don't.
  • Options
    Except he registered in May. :p

Come on.... you can't pick up stuff about people in a few visits. It took me a year to remember who people were etc. Once more, I think this smiley is appropriate. :chin:

Or maybe, instead of being a good detective Becky, I am simply far too cynical and paranoid!

No I have to agree it does sound a bit suss. You dont come here and almost overnight know the things that Katz has said.

Im just pissed off i didnt see it 1st :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun
    meh, true, but hes not fucked up so for now, im afraid i just dont give a shit

welcome to the boards dude, this place sucks almost as much as you do :) *welcomes with open arms*

were like a big family. morocco is the dad, beckyboo is the mum, man of kent is the slightly quirky uncle, shukes is the pubescent teenager, slayer_pantera is the slightly messed up kid who tends to set fire to things and worship satan, and im like the weirdo 15 year old who spends all day masurbating and listening to korn

well, actually were more like two dozen bored people who despise each other, but a family was the best metaphor i could come up with :/

Sounds like fun. Altho I didn't appreciate those derogatory comments thrown in there BHS, stop listening to angry KoRn and try some Reel Big Fish or something instead.
  • Options

LOL nice 1 :lol:

Cheeky barsteward you are :p
  • Options
    Sounds like fun. Altho I didn't appreciate those derogatory comments thrown in there BHS, stop listening to angry KoRn and try some Reel Big Fish or something instead.

for a start im 18 and i dont listen to korn (and i dont masturbate excessively :p) it was just a joke

and Reel Big Fish suck even more than you :eek2:

for the record, i listen to Muse, Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Rage Against The Machine and Metallica :)

p.s. dont take anything i say personally cos i dont mean it, in fact, you should probably ignore me like i tell most people on the site to :)
  • Options
    try some Reel Big Fish or something instead.
    Hmmm, Dr Katz is beginning to grow on me now.
  • Options
    Why thank-you Bumblebee! The rest of you, just welcome me with open arms, I'm a good guy! Just out of interest, what colours do you have thesite set as? At the mo I'm on the pink and blue.
  • Options
    slayer_pantera is the slightly messed up kid who tends to set fire to things and worship satan,

I don't worship satan! I worship my toenail clippers.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera
    I don't worship satan! I worship my toenail clippers.

i worship cheese clippers
  • Options
    i worship cheese clippers

wow. I worship .... i worship this thing thats like here..... yeah. :yes: its really nice.
  • Options
    well then in that case...

i worship satan *evil crazed psychotic laugh*
  • Options
    Wow, I can't say I was expecting this when I came back. Guess I'm not popular enough yet to get everyone to contribute huh?

Give it time. Oh yes...
  • Options

Give it time. Oh yes...
    oh yes ............
  • Options
    you should probably ignore me like i tell most people on the site to :)
    I certainly do and he hasn't even told me to:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    oh yes ............
    oh yes.....?
  • Options
    don't ... wear a top hat ...hic. and hic you'll go far.
    bed. night.
  • Options
    I would say good night to you Morrocan Roll but its morning now so I will say good morning rise and shine get out of bed its morning time cockadoodledoo :)
  • Options
    It doesnt really matter if he is someone else, he aint causing hassle so theres no point causing aggro about it.
  • Options
    Hey Dr Katz :)

Becky and BumbleBee you shouldn't be so suspicious! I only registered in October but I'd been visiting the site for well over a year without posting, so when I arrived I already knew who most of you were :p ...I just kind of took a back seat and didn't want to muscle in on anything pretending I was a bigger part of the community than I was.

:) Anyway, loads of people have several accounts so why shouldn't Katz if he does?
  • Options
    Oops, I lie. I registered in november :blush:
  • Options
    hey any reel big fish fans a friend of mine!

although i did have my suspicions when he said 'i see another petition forming'

oh well:D

hi dr katz