Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

morrocan roll

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
No offence, but I NEVER know what the hell your talking about, especially when you start a thread. Can you please explain to me where your coming from.......?

Comments

• Options
    Atlantis apparently. Anyway who cares? Let him ramble on, occasionally a nugget of wisdom slips out that helps us all.

And if I see one more thread that starts with the word Morrocan I'll bloody scream!
  • Options
    Hes' a fellow stoner, what do you expect? :p
  • Options
    Re: morrocan roll
    Originally posted by crescendo
    No offence, but I NEVER know what the hell your talking about, especially when you start a thread. Can you please explain to me where your coming from.......?

Why didnt you just PM him? Im sure he would have replied.

I cant see why you made a thread, especially with the other silly barsteward on the loose :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dr Katz

And if I see one more thread that starts with the word Morrocan I'll bloody scream!

Here, here :thumb:

It is getting monotonaus (cant even spell it lol) :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Re: morrocan roll

That's a part of the appeal of his threads, at least to me. They're generally meaningless and simple, but that's the attraction of them: they're a quick and easy laugh. In contrast, some of his posts are deep and sophisticated, indicative of his worldliness. Both combined, they're ideal.
  • Options
    Re: morrocan roll
    Originally posted by crescendo
    Can you please explain to me where your coming from.......?
    button moon.
  • Options
    lol I liked your humour there I thought you were from fraggle rock actually but button moon sounds even better:)