Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Right im bored

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
and I want to be the centre of attn for a bit so...

If there was one thing you could do to me or do with me what would it be and why? Male or female, good or bad I can take it....

Comments

• Options
    Cut all your hair off so your bald.

Well its summat to do innit.
  • Options
    good one, ill get the clippers
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    good one, ill get the clippers

im gonna go to the hairdressers and get them to show me what i look like bald and then post it!
  • Options
    File your nails :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mwaaaa
    File your nails :rolleyes:

they are really short cos they are really weak, thanks for the offer though!
  • Options
    I'll cut your toe nails then!! Ewwww no I won't I hate feet :eek: I will give you a indian head massage!!!
  • Options
    erm.....? u realy just wanted the boys to post to this thread didnt u? u dirty girl *tutts*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mwaaaa
    I'll cut your toe nails then!! Ewwww no I won't I hate feet :eek: I will give you a indian head massage!!!
    um lovely!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    erm.....? u realy just wanted the boys to post to this thread didnt u? u dirty girl *tutts*

ay ay ay assumptions dear? I said girls aswell! i likes gilies ;)

but you half right, i figured id get some horn reading material from the boys! but i want girls to replay aswell pweeeease!
  • Options
    um lovely!
    whats the difference between an indian or a normal? no sorry its not a joke!...
  • Options
    I have no idea! But I can do indian not normal!
  • Options
    Obviously you want us to tell you what we'd like to do to you/with you, and obviously you want it to be of a sexual nature! :naughty:

Well, going on some of the other threads you've taken part in, I'd like to pay you a visit with some trimmers and razor, and give your pubes a styling! Then explore your smooth skin with my tongue and fingers, giving long licks, and teasing tickles. ...Then have you join me with a drink of WKD, then out with the lube! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    LOL im all clean shaven!!!! and if I wanted it all sexual it would be in the sex forum ;) not to be a spoil sport ill grow it and let you go ahead with it....:naughty:

everyone seems to want to groom me!!! are you all trying to tell me something?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Obviously you want us to tell you what we'd like to do to you/with you, and obviously you want it to be of a sexual nature! :naughty:

Well, going on some of the other threads you've taken part in, I'd like to pay you a visit with some trimmers and razor, and give your pubes a styling! Then explore your smooth skin with my tongue and fingers, giving long licks, and teasing tickles. ...Then have you join me with a drink of WKD, then out with the lube! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

Eeeeew.

Please leave it in Sex. :( My mind can't take such imagery. :( It took ages just to get the image of my shoe heel up your ass outta my head. :(

Oh, the curse of a crazy imagination. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Eeeeew.

Please leave it in Sex. :( My mind can't take such imagery. :( It took ages just to get the image of my shoe heel up your ass outta my head. :(

Oh, the curse of a crazy imagination. :(
    Imagination like that is a gift. Use it!

It's sweet of you to think about me so much, especially when slipping your bare feet, an wriggling your toes, in to a pair of heels on a night out. Mmmm! :D
    Could be worse. You could be imagining wriggling a lightly lubricated big toe in to my arse instead! :D:lol:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options

Could be worse. You could be imagining wriggling a lightly lubricated big toe in to my arse instead! :D:lol:

:yuck: this is why i steer clear of most topics in the sex forum!

Do. Not. Need. To. Know!
  • Options
    LOL im all clean shaven!!!! and if I wanted it all sexual it would be in the sex forum ;) not to be a spoil sport ill grow it and let you go ahead with it....:naughty:

everyone seems to want to groom me!!! are you all trying to tell me something?
    Well, it seems you're a natural attention seeker, and I like giving attention. It just so happens that giving close, personal, hands on, attention gets my juices flowing, and therefore horny.
    If you like to be groomed, then how about having your hair brushed/combed? Long gentle strokes through your long soft hair, the wrapping it's silkiness..... Oooookay, I'd better stop there! :eek:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I'M ...the centre of attention! i'd nail your fingers to the desk so's you couldn't keep coming in here trying to steal my seat at the front ...
  • Options
    Imagination like that is a gift. Use it!

I do! ;) But some images hurt my eyes!!! :( :mad:
    It's sweet of you to think about me so much, especially when slipping your bare feet, an wriggling your toes, in to a pair of heels on a night out. Mmmm! :D

You evil ho. :mad: Oh, how long will that image haunt me. :( *prays it goes*

Stop saying 'wriggling', it makes me think of worms. :|
  • Options
    I tie you up, strap you to a chair and send you across a motorway.....well someones gotta try it ;)