Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

impersonation.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
thanks troll ...very flattering.
like you said i need their aproval and love and attention so badly...and look! you made me the centre of attention for a while ...oh i'll be so happy for the rest of the evening.

the speed of my connection seems to have plummeted or something?

Comments

• Options
    Re: impersonation.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    the speed of my connection seems to have plummeted or something?

Mine too. The Site is slowwwwww.
  • Options
    And mine (and R n S's, when he was on).

Don't worry about that Troll, Rolly. There's only one Rolly.
  • Options
    it always does for me around this time, well actually it starts about 6pm and it pisses me of so my posts tend to cool off.:mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    And mine (and R n S's, when he was on).

Don't worry about that Troll, Rolly. There's only one Rolly.
    tell you what ...soon as i suggested 777he was there like a shot. not seen him for ages. they arrived together and left together. sat in an internet cafe or something?
    if it is one of the regular siters then aplause for a bloody good idea but marks out of ten only 2 ...for not having the bottle to do it in your own name.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    tell you what ...soon as i suggested 777he was there like a shot. not seen him for ages. they arrived together and left together. sat in an internet cafe or something?
    if it is one of the regular siters then aplause for a bloody good idea but marks out of ten only 2 ...for not having the bottle to do it in your own name.

I think it's kinda flattering, but seriously if he wants to admire you fine, copying is stupid though, he's trying to deface your originality :eek2: