Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

panicking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have to go to London on my own on the train for the first time to see my boyfriend. I'm not good on trains, i get mixed up on the platforms and then they announce that you have to go to a different platform. And the more i panick the more confused i get! I know it sounds stupid but im so scared i'm gonna get lost. Have you any nice advice?:)

Comments

• Options
    Re: panicking
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    I have to go to London on my own on the train for the first time to see my boyfriend. I'm not good on trains, i get mixed up on the platforms and then they announce that you have to go to a different platform. And the more i panick the more confused i get! I know it sounds stupid but im so scared i'm gonna get lost. Have you any nice advice?:)
    take a rucksack not a handbag.
  • Options
    look at the screens
  • Options
    Ask a guard.
  • Options
    You''ll be fine, I managed it! But then again, it was pretty easy for me seeing as both of my stations were at either end (if ya get me)! Anyway, just take extra care, pay attention and try not to get confused! Make sure you have your phone with you aswell and then you can ring your boyfriend or someone if theres any problems. Good luck, have a nice time :)
  • Options
    i love adventures. train wheels rattling. train rocking. hot coffee in white plastic cups steaming against the cold night air on the brightly lit paltform. hustle and bustle and a quick smoke. the railroad starts rattling again and your off into the night. hey i live in n.wales where theres few bright lights.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i love adventures. train wheels rattling. train rocking. hot coffee in white plastic cups steaming against the cold night air on the brightly lit paltform. hustle and bustle and a quick smoke. the railroad starts rattling again and your off into the night. hey i live in n.wales where theres few bright lights.
    And the pigeons. You forgot the damn pigeons :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

It sounds like something out of Harry Potter!
  • Options
    your not wrong :lol: