Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Evanessence - Bring me to life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I think I've just found the best song ever. Well maybe not found by I URGE you to download this song right now, it's fucking ace.

I mean if you have KaZaA get it off that, if not get it somehow....just get it.... you won't regret it! :D:D:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    yeah apparently theyre really good, i just dunno wether to buy their album cos it sounds like wankygothbollocks (the stuff you'd like :p)

the only randompretentiousgothmetal albums i have an Otep EP, an Otep album, a copied Kittie one (which is pretty boring to be honest) and a Coal Chamber album which ive listened to about twice before i remembereed that nu-metal bands who arent the Deftones (and linkin park :blush: ) are reallyy average :/

so what do they sound like? the Otep side of gothyickybollocks or the Cure-esque HIM type gothickybollocks?
  • Options
    well i have the album on my comp id say track 4 is a really beautiful song. they r pretty gd i guess.:)
    xxx
  • Options
    oooh i saw the video for that on tv yesterday and put it on my list of things to download.... the video is GREAT and so is the song... its not even my sort of thing (ima hiphop, drum&bass old skol club girl!!!!!!!!) but i :heart: it... its just a good song whatever youre into.
  • Options
    I got the album.
    It's amazing. It's great. If you love Bring Me To Life, then you'll love the album. 'Cept the album doesn't feature Paul McCoy (guy in BMTL) on any other songs.
    Number 4, My Immortal, is actually the song I like least.
  • Options
    oooh i love that song soooo much if only i had a downloding-songs-thingy then i wud download it
  • Options
    I love that song! I'm gonna get the album soon too :)
  • Options
    ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh i love that album!!! My Immortal is a beautiful song but i think my fave has to be My Last Breath
  • Options
    it sucks :p
  • Options
    my last breath is an awesome song:D but i love bring me to life, its such a beautiful song:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I bought the album now. It;'s fucking awsome, I recommend it to everyone. I was worried about the length with 11 songs but it's 45 minutes long. Not a single song isn't of good quality. My personal favourites? Bring me to life, my immortal and my tournoquiet (sp).
  • Options
    that song rocks! im goin to get the album soon as i can scrape together a few pennies!
  • Options
    em..tis a good song buttt........its on every single music channel on sky digital; and iv heard it too much!!!!!
  • Options
    Get my Immortal, i luv it more than Bring me to life
  • Options
    They will regret it if they have a different music taste than yourself
  • Options
    yeah but thats the great thing about d/ling music, if you hate it just two clciks and its deleted :D
  • Options
    Re: Evanessence - Bring me to life

For the record it's Evanescence :D

Just incase someone else spends 15mins of their life looking for the mis-spelt band. :p
  • Options
    It's a bit Linkin Park for my liking. Not great.
  • Options
    I love it too. There's a lot of good songs on the album. The lead singer has an amazing voice.
  • Options
    theyr ok, but...christian rock. bleh.
  • Options
    God, that song is so overplayed. I thought it was kinda ok at first but after seeing it 2940963097235 times on all the bloody music channels and hearing it another thousand times on the radio I hate it.
  • Options
    Gah. Over-rated. So very over-rated. They're good, but I wouldn't go so far as to call their album awesome. Listen to a bit of The Gathering or Lacuna Coil, or similar bands and you'll see why. 'Torniquet' is a pretty good song though.
  • Options
    Brilliant, dramatic tune which appeals to many levels. Look forward to buying the album.
  • Options
    I was just gonna point out that Lacuna Coil are 6000 times better than Evanescence :D
  • Options
    I must say, that song completely and utterly ROCKS
    I dont know whether to buy the albulm though, as I've only heard two songs from it, I'm waiting to borrow my mates cd (I ahve no sound on computer dammit)
  • Options
    Originally posted by miruina
    I was just gonna point out that Lacuna Coil are 6000 times better than Evanescence :D

Indeedly. :yes:

...ew mushrooms on my pizza :yuck:...
  • Options
    I'm listening to it now. And I have to say it's the absolutely best cd I've had for a long while. Its deep, meaningful and she sings like an angel.
  • Options
    Originally posted by miruina

I am liking your music taste already. :D
  • Options
    OMG you HAVE to see evanessence live

i saw them at download festival and they were the second best band there (first was disturbed they rocked)

but yeah they are sooooo amazing live ..you think their record's sound good ?

add a shit load of bass and alot of big speakers =)
  • Options
    I love the video. I liked the song.

Then I went to work today and heard it about 6 times.

Now I don't like it much. I think it's a song you shouldn't listen to too many times unless it's out of choice. Having it blasted at you all day really makes you sick of it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    I love the video. I liked the song.

Then I went to work today and heard it about 6 times.

Now I don't like it much. I think it's a song you shouldn't listen to too many times unless it's out of choice. Having it blasted at you all day really makes you sick of it.
    yeah but isnt that the same for any song?