Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mob psychology?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have noticed that when I entered this forum there was some hostility toward me. Now that there are a growing number of posters from the US, things are getting calmer. Granted I did get involved in the pissing matches, although it was never my intent. My reactions to unwarranted aggression is intense. Sorry. I am glad we are on to more pleasant and informative discussions.

I do however wonder how some of my fellow Americans found this site as well. It is none of my business, but If you want to share with me, drop me a line. infoferret50@aol.com

Anyhow, it is great to see you guys here.

Comments

• Options

Decided to stick around hmm?? Good for you!!

As for the initial hostility, imagine if a Bible-thumping, evangelical, Christian walked into your house and started preaching at the top of his voice, how would you feel?? It's not an entirely accurate comparison I know, but the feeling is the same.

Only users lose drugs
  • Options
    Your point is well taken, I hope you can separate the rational arguments from some of the name calling and rudeness.

There really are quite a few.

Shawn

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States