Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Is bad sex a problem if you're in love with the person?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's a tricky one.......i think I know my answer, but I wanted to see other people's opinions first!

:rolleyes: :naughty::blush: :chin: :razz: :yeees:
ddd.gif 39.1K

Comments

• Options
    Would really put this in the sex forum if i were you... no doubt it will get moved soon enough :)

As for your question, i think if the relationship is strong enough, bad sex shouldnt be a problem. instead of worrying, maybe you should try and find out what exactly is "bad" about it, and make it better ;)
  • Options
    Only if you post it in the wrong forum...
  • Options
    *points to other forum*

*ponders the attachment*
  • Options
    ooops, sorry, me is newbie here!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    Would really put this in the sex forum if i were you... no doubt it will get moved soon enough :)

As for your question, i think if the relationship is strong enough, bad sex shouldnt be a problem. instead of worrying, maybe you should try and find out what exactly is "bad" about it, and make it better ;)

Well, I haven't got a problem myself, was just getting people's opinion just incase the problem should arise in the future, as competiotion is high now, getting great sex at moment!

nothing serious, don't worry. Cheers anyhooo! :rolleyes: :D:)
  • Options
    Well it depends really huh. Bad sex can be overcome, teach them
  • Options
    Usually if you're in a good relationship you can sort out sex if it's bad, and make it better - and practice makes perfect :)
    But if there's something really wrong and you can't sort it... hmm, tough one. I'd say yes it's a bit of a problem but you shouldn't let it affect the relationship too much.
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Usually if you're in a good relationship you can sort out sex if it's bad, and make it better - and practice makes perfect :)

True sex can be thought and if your having sex with the one person for a while you start to contemplate each others style-
    Hence why we all compare sex with ex's to our latest endavour in our heads at least.

Boils down to what you want in a rel:
    the great debate:
    Lust Vs love

Both is good- but if your young and getting we all crave lust.
    If youve being around and had your share or not had anybthen you want love- just go practice the sex for now and be glad your getting some!:banghead:
  • Options
    It depends on how horny a person you are
  • Options
    I would say that bad sex, even with a person you love, is a bad thing, especially if you're highly sexually charged.
    Reminds me of an ex. Her drive went awol for some time, down to once a week. :( I was going 'round the bend, talk about frustration! :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    True sex can be thought and if your having sex with the one person for a while you start to contemplate each others style-
    Hence why we all compare sex with ex's to our latest endavour in our heads at least.

Boils down to what you want in a rel:
    the great debate:
    Lust Vs love

Both is good- but if your young and getting we all crave lust.
    If youve being around and had your share or not had anybthen you want love- just go practice the sex for now and be glad your getting some!:banghead:

Great advice, cheers......here's my rambling.....(if you're still there)

-Having lust at moment (had love, didn't work), he can make me orgasm at a blink of an eye, literally.
    -Miracle for me! Never orgasmed more than twice in a 2 year relationship previously, and now it's up to 20 times in one night !
    -when it all ends, what do I do after that?
    -Competition is so high, I'll always compare to this new found great sex, what if I can't find anyone to match up or be even better. I'm doooomed I tell ya!!!!!!!!.......

......i say that 'WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW CAN'T HURT YOU'.

.....I know what great sex is now, going to be bloody hard to say good bye to that! lol! muh!?

-He's a great mate though, lovely guy, he really is, I'd snap him up if I could but can't!
    -"..lust.....lust......lust....." , it's great, but lust can be just as powefull and as addictive as love with 20 orgasms.........

do you see what I'm saying? ....... (sorry I rambled babes)

maybe i should change the question as it is a rather ambigous question......

:D :rolleyes: :)Does lack of love matter if you're in lust!? hummmmmmmmmmm?

Well, there goes my phylosophy again.......sorry!

I'm a lucky lady at the end of the day... it was just a phylosophical thought of mine.........like I said before, nothing serious!!!!!

But I love opinions if you've got them,...... :):) :rolleyes: :):)
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    It depends on how horny a person you are

very much so! lol!:naughty::D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I would say that bad sex, even with a person you love, is a bad thing, especially if you're highly sexually charged.
    Reminds me of an ex. Her drive went awol for some time, down to once a week. :( I was going 'round the bend, talk about frustration! :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

Maybe crap sex in large doses wouldn't be so bad, and you could work on that making it satisfactory sex.

I know what you mean about not enough though, frustration isn't nice when it concern sex. Especially if you're a bloke, I think woman can deal with not much sex if they're in love.....but for a bloke that's different. Great sex in small doses is bearable in my opinion.....but you always want more of what's good!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    Well it depends really huh. Bad sex can be overcome, teach them

Bad sex can only be overcome if the partner is willing to learn!

I really agree with you littler quote!!!!!! We all search for something to be enthusiatic about......a good thing to be enthusiastic about is sex....yipee!

:cool: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    But if there's something really wrong and you can't sort it... hmm, tough one. I'd say yes it's a bit of a problem but you shouldn't let it affect the relationship too much.

Exactly! If it was really not possible to save, I don't think I could live the rest of my life without at least good sex.

Although, if I was in love and the person suddenly had a medical problem, I think I wouldn't mind.

You can always sort yerself out I suppose!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Amie Butler
    I really agree with you littler quote!!!!!! We all search for something to be enthusiatic about......a good thing to be enthusiastic about is sex....yipee!

thanks, :lol:
  • Options
    thanks, :lol:

That's ok, I'm a person that goes on a bit too much sometimes, like my phylosophy, it's nice to see someone else make a good phylosophical judgement!

he he lol!:D :lol:
  • Options
    nah, your alright! Pretty amusing actually
  • Options
    nah, your alright! Pretty amusing actually

You reackon, why's that?:rolleyes: :p