Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

how come?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How come its far easier for a male to get turned on than a female?

What turns on males?

What turns on females?

Comments

• Options
    Nakedness, talking about sex, looking at sexual things, thinking about sex. Lots, really.
  • Options
    Because females turn males on, and females are just ....... sooooo .......... *strokes dick* .................. SEXY!!!!!!!! .......... *has a wank*.........
  • Options
    How come none of the things Mobily says turns me on with my boyfriend? I need to be more active to get turned on
  • Options
    I get turned on just as easily as my boyfriend..... which is nice :D LOL
  • Options
    Nakedness, talking about sex, looking at sexual things, thinking about sex. Lots, really.

same here, i used to get turned on by just looking at my last boyfriend. But then again he is the best person i have ever met!;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    same here, i used to get turned on by just looking at my last boyfriend. But then again he is the best person i have ever met!;)

Awww, innit sweet? :p

Jarcaranda - why not get your boyfriend to begin to slowly kiss your neck, then passionately on the lips, and slowly work down. If that doesn't get you wet, not much else will, beside full masturbation. ! :naughty:
  • Options
    I get turned on just as much as blokes.

Most girls do.

Maybe he just dont turn you on in general?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    why not get your boyfriend to begin to slowly kiss your neck, then passionately on the lips, and slowly work down.

oooh is it getting hot in here or is it just me?
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    oooh is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

Yep, it's hot! That might explain why I'm naked! :naughty:
  • Options
    Oooh the best turn on for me aint nakedness - its when my bloke is wearing a shirt and jeans :blush: and sitting back on a sofa with his legs apart and his arms stretched out over the back of the couch.... i think i must be weird but that just drives me wild!!!!! :blush:

but nakedness and dirty talk whispered into my ear works 2 :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Yep, it's hot! That might explain why I'm naked! :naughty:

wahey!!!;) ;);)

:naughty:
  • Options
    Blokes + physical = turned on

Women + (emotion x physical) / (music/meal x flowers) = turned on
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    How come none of the things Mobily says turns me on with my boyfriend? I need to be more active to get turned on

Maybe you don't like a large hard dick, perhaps you prefer a drenched wet pussy, dripping with pussy juice, Just right for finger fucking and licking. :p

Tis easy to get some girls dripping with the thought of cock, moreso if they haven't had it in a while. Other girls need other methods to get them wet; a challenge can be fun.

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Tis easy to get some girls dripping with the thought of cock

i'm not one of those people! *runs to change her pants*
  • Options
    Men are more visual so things they see turn them on we however need stimulation physically. Sometime though I can just can get horny for no reason or if i see a real nice asss on a guy ill be horny but not all the time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Men are more visual so things they see turn them on we however need stimulation physically. Sometime though I can just can get horny for no reason or if i see a real nice asss on a guy ill be horny but not all the time.

Like I said.....

Us guys are shallow and get turned on easier by physical things. Girls however are more emotionally seated and need there minds to be turned on before their bodies are turned on.

Although there are exceptions to the rules.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    Oooh the best turn on for me aint nakedness - its when my bloke is wearing a shirt and jeans :blush: and sitting back on a sofa with his legs apart and his arms stretched out over the back of the couch.... i think i must be weird but that just drives me wild!!!!! :blush:
    :yes: I know exactly what you mean!! I've got a photo of my ex like this at a party we went to for our first date and when I got the pics developed I thought "Phwoargh!".
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Like I said.....

Couldn't of said it better myself-
    Some of us are just horny fucks all the time- and that applies to both sexes :hyper: :yes:

In fact just half thinking about sex- makes me semi horny-
    And men subconsciously think about it every5seconds or something so imagine how that makes some of us:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by barbie
    :yes: I know exactly what you mean!! I've got a photo of my ex like this at a party we went to for our first date and when I got the pics developed I thought "Phwoargh!".

wow :hyper: im not the only weird one here then! :) .. there really is NOTHING sexier than that! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    wow :hyper: im not the only weird one here then! :) .. there really is NOTHING sexier than that! :)
    I know!! It helped that he was quite macho-looking (for want of a better word!) and just looked so masculine leaning back like that... mmmm!
  • Options
    you know it!

im getting all giddy thinking of ma fella sitting like that!!!!