Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Crossdressing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im interested in what you all think about crossdressing - guys would you do it? girls would you be urned on by a good looking feminine guy in a dress? what about if the girl you were getting off with had a cock? would you freak or would it be fun?

Comments

• Options
    i think i'd get a bit freaked out if a guy i was with started wearing girl's clothes, thats just my opinion though! :)
  • Options
    truthfully i'm not sure, i'd give it a go though.
  • Options
    No cos i like my men to look like men.

If i wanted someone in a dress, id be a lesbian :)
  • Options
    yeah, can u imagine how wierd it would be... as a girl, ur taking of the guys trowsers, and there's a vagina where his dick should be.... if i was a girl that would freak me out.... never mind pulling up a girls skirt and finding a cock!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    No cos i like my men to look like men.

If i wanted someone in a dress, id be a lesbian :)

So now isn't a good time to ask to borrow your panties?:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    So now isn't a good time to ask to borrow your panties?:p

No. Then again never is a good time :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    No. Then again never is a good time :p

Hey, It’s not my fault I wanted to “take a walk on the wild side"

*and all the coloured girls go……*:p
  • Options
    It doesnt bother me, each to therye on but it doesnt float my boat. I would be really really angry if I was a bloke getting of with a chick with a dick and not knowing, that is well, erm below the belt! (sorry!) In fact id probably smack them, harsh but true. Same if I thought I was with a man. n I dont ahgree with violence on a whole but id let myself of with this one.

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Hey, It’s not my fault I wanted to “take a walk on the wild side"

*and all the coloured girls go……*:p

doo be doo be doo be doobeedooo doo be doo be doo

*is now downloading Lou Reed - Walk on the wild side*
  • Options
    I'd be completely freaked out. Seriously. It just doesn't do anything for me and it would turn me right off if I found my man dressing up like a woman, especially in my clothes. :eek2:
  • Options
    No thanks.
    If I was going with someone who I thought was a woman and they led me on to believe that they was a woman and I felt a dick underneath the skirt I'd totally flip and proper knock the fuck out of there face.
    Sorry to be harsh but it would be totally out of order cos I would have thought I was kissing a lass not a lad :yuck: :yuck:
  • Options
    my ex tried it a few times, it wasnt a particular favourite fetish of mine, but i played along, and it was fun. I think the novelty would wear off rather quickly though if it was more than an occasional thing.
  • Options
    no

no, no ,no ,no ,no.

for all the reasons stated before. :no:
  • Options
    my ex once wore one of my summer dresses coz i told him he had real girlie legs. It was only a display for me though, in our room, b4 sex and it was more about giggling then anything. Don't think i could handle it on the serious side though, not my cup of tea thanx.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    It doesnt bother me, each to therye on but it doesnt float my boat. I would be really really angry if I was a bloke getting of with a chick with a dick and not knowing, that is well, erm below the belt! (sorry!) In fact id probably smack them, harsh but true. Same if I thought I was with a man. n I dont ahgree with violence on a whole but id let myself of with this one.

:p

Have to agree with you. Not bothered by it but if someone fooled me into thinking they were something they're not i'd be pissed off. At the end of the day if you're straightforward and honest with people i don't think there's a problem. It's when you start duping people and pulling the wool over their eyes that problems start.