Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

im at work...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On my own, nothing to do but be bored outa my mind, hardly slept this weekend, I got arrested saturday (been drinkin STELLA since friay night) managed a few hours kip, went to nottingham sunday to Hotdog and amazing allniter went to party after, just come from party now and im in bits! my mates all phoned in sick but i couldnt get outa mine so ive got to sit here in my going out clothes stinking of stale beer for the next 7.5 hours!!!

but ive had such a good time getting here that im gona stop complaining now and read up on how your weekend was? for most of you it still probably is the weekend...oh why oh why did i agree to work? DOUBLE PAY, thats why! So come on peeps, what trouble have you or have you not been getting into?
:D

Comments

• Options
    Bah! Crappy weekend. Been working all weekend, including today. :( Just on my break at the moment, then back to the phones and the whingey customers. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    My mouth feels like I been giving head to a camel, I lost my voice, and I got the cold coming on.

Apart from that I'm dandy :)
  • Options
    i lost my voice too, I reckon some fcukers been half inching em!
  • Options
    Back to office after the Orthodox Easter holiday.........I m sooo bored at work....:(
  • Options
    Re: im at work...
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I got arrested saturday

and u seem so sweet and innocent!
    hmmm
  • Options
    oh yeah im the sweetist girl you could meet until I get with my best friend Stella, shes such a bitch, getting me into all this trouble :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    oh yeah im the sweetist girl you could meet until I get with my best friend Stella, shes such a bitch, getting me into all this trouble :mad:

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by ATTARTI
    :D:D:D

loopy juice ;)