Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Cruddy friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm so bored and i wanna go to the pub but my friends won't go! whats wrong with them? it's a sunday, sundays suck, sunday nights were made for drinking and chatting about the weekends!

need new friends me thinks........

sorry, this was a poinless thread, just need to let off some steam.....

Comments

• Options
    I so know what you mean!

Not only is it Sunday, its Bank Holiday Monday tomorrow. My favourite club is open and they're having a special event type thingy, but everyone is being boring and nobody will come. Its not as if they have to work or anything tomorrow! Hmmph.
  • Options
    Re: Cruddy friends
    Originally posted by juice1984
    it's a sunday, sundays suck, sunday nights were made for drinking and chatting about the weekends! .[/SIZE]
    and of course its the Bank Holiday weekend so no having to get up early.
    Boring farts arent they, sorry to say this but ive just had my shower and will be going to the pub about 7:00pm :D
  • Options
    yay! i'm going now! you see, i asked my female friends first.... so then i asked my male friends! genius! no man can turn down a beer!lol. i should modify the thread to read "cruddy female friends"

i have actually got to work tomorrow but i don't care! i need booze!!!!lol.
    FireyFirenze i would go with you. how anyone can turn down clubbing is beyond me!
  • Options
    Hmm I fancy going to the pub. Mine's a Carling. :p
  • Options
    I know, was meant to go see the X-MEN 2 film tonight and have a few beers, but no wants to go. Have to wait till tomorrow morning now

*Wonders if any pubs will be open :chin:*