Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm ill:(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm feeling ill and I don't know whats wrong with me, i'm dizzy, I have a headache and i'm hot, i've had it for almost a week now. I'm thinking about going to the doctors but first I thought I'd get some expert advice from here:rolleyes:
Anyone know whats wrong with me?

Comments

• Options
    I dont know whats wrong with you, there could be hundreds of different things it could be.
    So what do we do with you :chin:
    Are you eating properly?
    Having plenty of fluids?
    If youre not eating or drinking plenty that could cause the headaches, dizziness etc.
    You know your not well so go on toddle off to see that doc and get some proper help :)
    Until then id just take paracetamols, which will help fever and take away the pain :)
  • Options
    sorry to hear it, i think i'm getting the flu but i'm stocking up on vitamin c. So yeah i'm not sure what you have but i when ever i get sick i take heaps of vitamin c and drink a shitload of water. so yeah that's all i can think of. The 'sensible thing would be to go to the doctor, but i won't suggest that because i myself refuse to go to them. they are scary!:nervous:
    Hope you feel better soon;)
  • Options
    That expert's advice would be from a doctor.

We don't know, how old you are, your weight or your age. You could have brain tumours for all i know.

you should be able to work it out. Have you been sleeping late? Then sleep more! Have you been drinking enough? THen drink more? etc....

HAve you been on the computer for a long time?blah blah...