Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

always the way

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why is it that you never realise how much u like someone till its to late?

didnt even realise i liked this guy so much until last nite, i told him and he told me he doesnt like me so much anymore and likes my friend, who also likes him :crying:

why does this always happen? :crying:

Comments

• Options
    because its sod's bloody law!! its annoying isnt it! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Gentleman
    How did you leave it with the guy you like?
    ]

wat do u mean?
  • Options
    Never know what you got till its gone

Tis one of the most heartache things about relationships I find. I hope that you work it out.

Sorry, I have no real advice to offer. Just if you need to talk you can Pm me. Misery loves company:)
  • Options
    yeah we're still friends. ive been texting him today so he knows how i feel. he says he likes me to but not as much as he did and he likes my friend

its so unfair :crying:
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    yeah we're still friends. ive been texting him today so he knows how i feel. he says he likes me to but not as much as he did and he likes my friend

its so unfair :crying:

At least he's been open with you, maybe its better this way. As they say theres plenty more fish in the sea, only next time you will get the better catch :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Gentleman

By the way, I took your recent advice on the girl who gave me her mobile number, still waiting - I think I left it too late :( . Man, it is unfair!

atleast u tried. sorry it didnt work out
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that, Blondie. I guess it's good that he was open and honest with you, instead of leading you and eventually telling you that he doesn't feel greatly for you. Chin up - you'll be fine. :)
  • Options
    but why my friend?! why does he have to like her?!
  • Options
    do i try to convinse him he likes me more? or just let it go?
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    do i try to convinse him he likes me more? or just let it go?

Let it go, don't chase him!

Make sure he doesn't play you off against each other (you and your mate) and that you two do not fall out over this!

No point losing a bf and a best mate is there!
  • Options
    he knows how i feel. i spoke to him last nite and asked him one last time if i had a chance and he said he didnt know. then i told him i didnt want to talk to him anymore and asked him not to contact me because its to upsetting. he didnt seem to realise i was being serious because he still text me again saying he will text me in the morning and i dont have to reply. :banghead: why does he not listen?! it upsets me to talk 2 him!