Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

what do i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
um, ok here goes. last nite i went out for a drink with my mate's ex. they broke up on thursday and she was feeling a bit fragile because basically he told her in no uncertain terms that he didn't love her anymore and he didn't want to be with her. so i took her out to try and cheer her up a bit but one thing led to another and we ended up having a really passionate kiss. neither of us kinda meant it to happen, it was just a spontaneous thing but it felt right and it felt good. we ended up kissing again before we parted company for the night. so what i want to know is what the fuck should i do now?:confused: she's really nice and a good friend and to be honest i've always liked her but i dunno if i should try and take it a bit further coz its only been 3 days since they split. so i'd really like some opinions on what my options could be. :(

cheers

Comments

• Options
    Without being harsh she probably did it cos she was feeling low after being dumped. Have been there and it makes you feel better when someone wants you! If I were you I'd wait and see before saying anything or taking it further, cos it's quite likely to just have been a rebound thing for her.
  • Options
    ye, to be honest i was kinda thinking that myself :( but i hope we could perhaps take it further after everything's sorted. thanks anyway faith
  • Options
    Yeah give her time. It makes it harder for you if you have always liked her but you also have your mate to consider...... What ever happens take things slow - you have a risk of loosing a friend or two if you don't.

Be sure that you know her real feelings if anything further is to happen.....
  • Options
    Also.... don't forget that even though your mate broke up with her because he didn't love her anymore, he may also need a bit of support and cheering up! ;)
  • Options
    ye, i know. thanks girls, much appreciated:D