Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What did I do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Please can anyone help me :)

Yesterday I must have altered my settings or something because you know when I click a link that someone writes down, well when I click it the page that is supposed to come up doesent, it stays at the bottom of the page and is a swine to get up. Just now I came to The Site through favourites and I got the page up but it didnt fully open, it was at the top of my screen in a long, thin bar.
So what have I done, more importantly how do I get the pages to just fully open.

Ta very muchly :D

Comments

• Options
    Any chance of a small screenshot i dont quite understand what you mean?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    Any chance of a small screenshot i dont quite understand what you mean?

LOL How do I do that :lol:

Youre talking to a dummy here :p

Basically what happens is when I come to The Site via my Favourites list instead of the page just fully opening it just kind of looks like a toolbar right along the bottom of my screen. I then have to maximise it, now I know its not much hardship having to do that but I want it like it used to be :D

Also my hubby will start nagging me because ive stuffed it up :lol:
  • Options
    OK off purely guessing what you mean can you drag the actual window out as in moving mouse to a corner and pressing and holding and dragging it out to a size

If so then do that press maximise then restore
    then close the window (make sure you have only that window open) reopen it and hopefully all will be ok
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    OK off purely guessing what you mean can you drag the actual window out as in moving mouse to a corner and pressing and holding and dragging it out to a size

* You little Beauty *

cheers me dear............you did it :D

Ta very muchly :)