Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What would you do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just say, tomorrow was your last day left on Earth. 24 hours. Then you die. (Not meaning to be morbid...!!)

But... What would YOU do?

(Be realistic!) :D

I would spend the day with those closest to me... my family, boyfriend, etc... then at evening/night I would get absolutely shitfaced, more drunk than ever before, and dance my arse off in my favourite club... probably :p

Comments

• Options
    I would like to think that I would do loads of really cool things but I would, in all honesty, probably spend all day crying and being emotional and telling people what I really think of them.

Knowing my luck I probably wouldn't die after all!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Knowing my luck I probably wouldn't die after all!

LOL - that did cross my mind when I created the thread!!!!

How annoying would that be... :lol:
  • Options
    I'd go to Yorkshire.
  • Options
    id spend every penny i possesed on other people buying them the things they really want,all my savings and the money for my house n car n enducation and trust funds that my folks have made me and my inheritance off my grandparents the lot id blow it,i wouldnt give any to a set chairty though id have to see the money be used there and then
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    I'd go to Yorkshire.
    Why Yorkshire? :eek2:
  • Options
    I'd go to Yorkshire.

I already live there. It's not worth going to to spend your last 24hrs.

I would probably do something. maybe.
  • Options
    To be quite honest, Im not sure what I would do, I wouldnt know what to do cos Id be too scared and upset. Would prob spend it with my close family and friends, the people who mean the world to me. Have one big happy day doing loads of cool thinks. Have sex :naughty:
  • Options
    I'd go to Yorkshire.

Its a nice thought hunny, but theres nothing speacial here :)
  • Options
    Re: What would you do?
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    Just say, tomorrow was your last day left on Earth. 24 hours. Then you die.

What would YOU do?

i have lived most of my life as if it's my last day. it may well be for anyone of us. so i'd roll a spliff have a few glasses of something, talk to you lot and then go to bed ...hoping to cheat and wake up in the morning.
  • Options
    Firstly - not go to school or work! I'd spend the day in a field with one or two cool people. Get a lil stoned... contemplate things.... fall asleep and not wake up again :) Just have a general good time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots
    Its a nice thought hunny, but theres nothing speacial here :)

Hmm I can think of 4 things, one of which being much more important than the other three.
  • Options
    i would get all the lovely people ive ever met together in a field get completely wasted an then take my boyfriend off somewhere private:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sopycookie
    i would get all the lovely people ive ever met together in a field get completely wasted an then take my boyfriend off somewhere private:p

heh heh he'd bluddy love that wudnt ya bergy!
  • Options
    What would you do?

".........la.....la......what would you do if your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor 'cos he's hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money........la......la"

The name of this thread brought that outburst of song on, sorry.

:)
  • Options
    hmmmm. I would probably use emotional blackmail of my death to get some girls to sleep with me. Then maybe as the day draws to a close, break into a prison and set up a riot, and have like a war. Actually no. Just sex all day. I reckon my friends should come in there somehwere. Aha - sex with my friends. Aren't I brilliant :p
  • Options
    id run and run and run until i couldnt run anymore (this is my stress medicine)

then id have lots of sex with lots of hotties

then maybe for the last hours i would do ecstasy
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sopycookie
    :D Yeah, I think i'll stick with that one...:p
  • Options
    I think I would assume that I would be the ONLY person to survive...just like Bob Dylan sang. So I'd pack my holdall and get to Donegal ASAP.