Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Best Friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just wanted to express my appreciation to my mates. I have the bestest group of friends ever... they took me out last night for my birthday (monday), it was a suprise, i didnt know where we were going, and I got an £80 meal shoved down my neck, some excellent live music and a hell'of'a'lorra 70/80's disco!
I had the bestest time ever. And on top of that, I got a DK New York top, a Christian Dior top, some Gap trousers, 3 sets of underwear, some beatuy products, and a 'hula monkey' for my car!

They're wicked, it was from the three of them, and im going out with all my mates properly on saturday night. Just wanted to say thanks, cuz they're great! :D You really made my year girlies x

*NB: please, no jokes that include 'you have friends?'!*

Comments

• Options
    Aww bless. Thats lovely. :)
  • Options
    *chuckles* My work here is done! lol, off to work, until later :p x
  • Options
    *Runs to corner to cry cause i am the one that always plans stuff like that and no one ever does the same for me!!*:(

Glad to hear that your friends love you!!!
    Hope you had a fab time!!

;)