Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Home Improvement

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
or more specificly, bedroom improvement. Anyone know where i can browse/buy bedroom furniture online. im thinkin of thinks like, beds, wardrobes, tv stands (kinda big, 32 inch) pc stations, maybe even a nice soft rug for the floor.
thanks

Comments

• Options
    www.mfi.co.uk
    www.ikea.co.uk

you can definitely browse online, and probably buy

oh and www.diy.com for good old B&Q
  • Options
    thanks, ive already found those. any more?
  • Options
    Can you shop online with ikea now?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Can you shop online with ikea now?!

nope, dont think so anyway
  • Options
    Hmm, good job im goin on sunday then :D

I've never been before, anyone know if its any good?
  • Options
    it's alright, bit basic. dont expect anything amazing, its just standard furniture in a big shop. some good stuff, some not so good. depends what you want. I havent found what im looking for yet but you might not be looking for the same thing as me so who knows
  • Options
    ooh, you're back, how's things?

What are you looking for? Your bedroom has a bed and two desks, and a wardrobe. What else do you need?
  • Options
    wardrobes gone, tv's got bigger, stuffs moved round, need a new bed (double), that 'desk' has now got my tv taking up all of it and my computer one's not that good so i want a new one of that too. gonna get rid of my shelves too.

Want something to contain my tv, playstation, dvd player and (soon a sky digital box) maybe space for dvd's games etc too but not really a neccessity.
    also need a wardrobe to go in the space where the wall goes back. if that makes sense.

edit: tried to draw it but this thing obviously thinks its funny to move around what i draw. i'll draw it in paint if u like

• Options
  • Options
    I was going to suggets Argos. But what about Index? - www.littlewoods-index.co.uk

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Ahhh, i loved that programme, then ijust stoppedwatching it because evrything got too old and they repeating the same episodes time after time after time after ti..............