Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The weird world of women and men

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Apart from the obvious, what do women do that you consider strange and what do men do that you consider odd? Come on – let's better understand these equally weird species. :p

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    weeing standing up
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bleeding regulaly for no apparent reason and being able to get a not guilty becuase of it when they put an axe through a guys head!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Women going to the toilet together and talking about things and commenting on each other's appearance. Eh? lol.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I really, for the life of me, do not know why women need to go to the toilet together on a night out.

    And when one of their close mates/relatives has a kid, they go all gooey and start getting broody. For months.

    I'm probably best off not knowing to be honest :eek2:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Women going to the toilet together and talking about things and commenting on each other's appearance. Eh? lol.
    hetro women kissing each other and walking down the street arm in arm. if me and mobily did that it would raise a few eyebrows. there is no such thing then as 100% hetro woman.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    weeing standing up

    When i was pissed someone dared me to do that.

    Didnt um work very well! [/random]
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    When i was pissed someone dared me to do that.

    Didnt um work very well! [/random]
    wet tights yeah?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    hetro women kissing each other and walking down the street arm in arm. if me and mobily did that it would raise a few eyebrows. there is no such thing then as 100% hetro woman.

    Yes there is , we are just more comfortable with who we are, i look at my b/f, when he see's his brother he gives him a kiss and a hug hello and goodbye, and this is very normal, girls just see that there friends are like family and that is how close we get.

    Like they say, your friends are the family that you get to choose!!

    Also i kiss alot of my male friends aswell and walk hand in hand / arm in arm and i have been to the loo with one of them before, actually, me by b/f and his best mate can go to the loo togther and i have sat and chatted to my b/f best mate (he is also my best mate) while he was in the bath!!

    Also girls going to the loo together is a social thing and it is a chance for us to chat, also you stand there alone and there is a Q and you feel like everyone else is looking and staring at you, so it is definatly more fun to have some to look and stare at everyone else with!!

    Ans what is it with men and there obsession with the size of their dicks???

    I will never understand that one!!!
    :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1

    Ans what is it with men and there obsession with the size of their dicks???

    Replace men with women and dicks with boobs.

    Hmmm :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1
    Ans what is it with men and there obsession with the size of their dicks???

    Because women never shut up about the importance of having a big dick! If they never mentioned it, I'm sure men wouldn't think twice about it! Besides, the old phrase 'it's what you do with it that counts' is very apt! ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Because women never shut up about the importance of having a big dick! If they never mentioned it, I'm sure men wouldn't think twice about it!

    I doubt that very much:p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Harmless
    I doubt that very much:p

    Sssshhhhh!!!!! :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Harmless
    I doubt that very much:p

    I agree!!

    And one thing is for sure , is that there are more men than women that are obsessed with their penis size than their boobs!!

    Another thing that is baffeling me about men, is their obsession with women and their boobs!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1
    And one thing is for sure , is that there are more men than women that are obsessed with their penis size than their boobs!!

    Lol. But women just pretend that they’re not interested or anything, yet they secretly are – they just rarely disclose it. Just like women and sex - some say 'men have a one-track mind' yet so do women. The difference is that women often keep it to themselves. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Lol. But women just pretend that they’re not interested or anything, yet they secretly are – they just rarely disclose it. Just like women and sex - some say 'men have a one-track mind' yet so do women. The difference is that women often keep it to themselves. :p

    Let me give you a bit of inside info - sorry girls!!

    When men talk about sex, it normally goes lke this "Hey guys guess what , i shagged this chick last night and ....."

    When girls talk about it , the conversation starts the same, but we go in to ALOT more detail, intriget and juicy details!!

    The main difference is that we talk about it in the Loo when there are no males around and not in front of the whole table!!
    :naughty:

    Girl talk is alot more "dirty" than guy talk!!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1
    When girls talk about it , the conversation starts the same, but we go in to ALOT more detail, intriget and juicy details!!

    I'm a good listener! :naughty:

    I wouldn't want my sex life discussed with anyone else though! It's private! :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    I'm a good listener! :naughty:

    I am sure that you are, but that is why men will never understand women and visa versa!!

    You are NOT allowed into our world!!

    I think that that is one reason some men pretend to be gay, to get in on the girl talk!! And all the other things that we get up to when men are not around!!

    Have you see the movie Three to tango??
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1

    I think that that is one reason some men pretend to be gay, to get in on the girl talk!!

    Shit, I'm busted. Will have to hire a private detective then :p

    Can't live with them, can't live (in a clean flat at least) without them.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have foreseen Rolly's next book. :p 'Women: the secret specie.'
    It will get into a number of women's heads to uncover the truth about how they think and why they behave as they do. It will be revolutionary and most helpful! ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    I have foreseen Rolly's next book. :p 'Women: the secret specie.'


    LMFAO!!!:lol:

    And to Brian - the clean flat thing is true aswell, now try and imagine this, my b/f best mate is visiting from the uk and is staying with us, now i am going ALL THE TIDYING UP!!!

    But i am Not complaining!!!!

    ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.