Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Evernescence

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does anyone else think that Evanescence are a welcome addition to the music scence? I've had their album on my mp3 player almost non-stop for the last few days, the lead singer has a wonderfully haunting voice.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    it's evanescance, and yes, their sound is sweet
  • Options
    Yes, Evenescence do rule.
  • Options
    Erm, aside from the singer being quite foxy, they totally suck in my opinion and are the female fronted version of Creed. :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Erm, aside from the singer being quite foxy, they totally suck in my opinion and are the female fronted version of Creed. :eek2:

so it's christian rock...but i like them...which is more than can be said about creed
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k
    so it's christian rock...but i like them...which is more than can be said about creed
    I didn't say it was Christain rock. What I meant was Creed are rubbish and so are they, lol.
  • Options
    I didn't say it was Christain rock. What I meant was Creed are rubbish and so are they, lol.
    I agree.

'With arms wide open' eugh...
  • Options

i called them christian rock :p you know they are!

well, i've only heard a few of their tunes, so i'm free to say i like the ones i've heard so far :rolleyes:
  • Options
    yeah i think they are quite good, the singer, amy i think it is, has great range. Though i think they'd be a lot better if they didn't have that dickhead talking over her in 'bring me to life'.
    Fallen is quite a good album, but i heard that they weren't planning on staying together after their touring. But that probably isn't true......i hope!;)
  • Options
    That song is well overplayed, I liked it at first but within a week of knowing it I'm sick of it. Just sounds like Linkin Park with female vocals to me, and not as good...
  • Options
    Talented.
    Her voice does sound the same pretty much, so it might get boring, but for now I love Fallen.