Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

ummm yeah, bit of advice for the ladiieee

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right its got to the point where my girl has dragged me on to this so i can ask this question :blush:

can you (yes i've done a search) list all possible reasons why i can't ruddy finish my girl off! :mad:

other than because i'm shit :crying:

word!

Comments

• Options
    She is relaxed?

Lot of girls can't cum from dick in pussy

Your goal shouldn't just be for her to cum, enjoyment is the aim for both!

Perhaps you aren't very good, means you have to practice with each other (What a shame eh!:p )

Has she been able to er *cum* with other people? (ask her what was different with them if the answer is yes)

Does she know her own body? Get her to show you where she wants what and then your have a better idea of what she likes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    She is relaxed?

True, so true.
    I was in your girlfriend's position when i first started to get intimate with my boyf. No matter how hard we both tried i couldn't orgasm. It wasn't because he was shit because he wasn't, it was the fact that i wasn't relaxed and was concentrating too much on having an orgasm. Tell her to completely relax, spent loadsa time on forplay and make her feel good about herself.

Don't be disheartened! It happens to the best of us! :)
    Also, don't be annoyed if she doesn't cum through penatrative sex as it's rare for women to cum through penatration alone, most require lots of attention paid to their clit. :D

Anyway hope i was of som help!
  • Options
    cheers homies in the ghetto, i'll fill in blanks i didn't mention cus i'm a dunce!
    Originally posted by Harmless
    She is relaxed?

not at that stage jus yet, thats a problem i will have later.. :lol:

ok ok good point, but come on, she's gonna want it sooner or later, or has been wanting it/wanting to find out what its like..

Perhaps you aren't very good, means you have to practice with each other (What a shame eh!:p )

hmmm, thats my main theory, that i'm rurrish at it, i've tried near everything lol, but i have done it before in a previous short relationship with someother bird,

Has she been able to er *cum* with other people? (ask her what was different with them if the answer is yes)

there hasn't been any other people, its all new to her...

Does she know her own body? Get her to show you where she wants what and then your have a better idea of what she likes

i won't go into too much detail about tings like that, but umm no she doesn't 'know' her body.

can that load of info help anyone help me anymore? thank you for your time gang.
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo

i won't go into too much detail about tings like that, but umm no she doesn't 'know' her body.

Where'd you get her? The local convent?!
  • Options
    :eek:

no, from schoooooooool

help me please, i want to fully satisfy my ladieee :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    :eek:

no, from schoooooooool

help me please, i want to fully satisfy my ladieee :(

We are talking secondary school yeah?! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    We are talking secondary school yeah?! :p

don't be nasty to me... :blush:

obviously duuuuuuuuuh!!!

the secondary school of looooooove :heart:
  • Options
    you know what, im in the SAME position with my boyfriend rite now!! He works soooooo hard to get me to orgasm.. and i just NEVER do..:no: ??

i have never before, and like we have tryed soo many things, like playin with the clit and inside.. blah blah.. u get the pic!! hehe:p

-But im thinking maybe i dont relax enough??? not sure tho, but its deff. not him and you shouldnt worrie and dont say u suck! coz u dont, it just takes much longer for a girl to cum i guess!:D

:heart: Nelly:heart: