Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Strangest place to have given/had a blowjob?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In the changing rooms at my school games field.
    In a public bus.
  • Options
    last night in a tent with about 10 of my mates who were "supposed" to be sleeping. :naughty:
  • Options
    In a doorway in some alleyway,didnt even know where it was.
  • Options
    Re: Strangest place to have given/had a blowjob?
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    What is the strangest place in which you have given or have received a blowjob?

leeds
  • Options
    Strangest place to have given is in a car being driven down the freeway, and then parked on the side of the road. :yum:

And received on my desk at work, and on the floor of work's computer server room. Ouch ... :naughty:
  • Options
    Alleyway to be added, where several people kept walking by..bah, sambuca totally blocks ya senses :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Alleyway to be added, where several people kept walking by..bah, sambuca totally blocks ya senses :p
    Ditto :blush: except with me it was vodka.
  • Options
    Re: Strangest place to have given/had a blowjob?
    Originally posted by jonhobbs
    leeds

:lol::lol::lol: how true!
    where several people kept walking by

Oh i know that feeling! :blush:
  • Options
    oooh, ummm...in a park, middle of the day or in an alleyway, middle of the night, rain...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    In a wood, in a classroom (no one was around), on a fold out bed at my g/f's place when her mum walked in :eek2:
    But every single time ive been given 1 its been FANTASTIC!!!
  • Options
    a tourist attraction in the form of a museum.. one where its an old house built up like it used to be.. we got to the 'bedroom' and the 4-poster bed seemed quite appealing. not many ppl around outside... was fun. attempted sex but people kept walking up the stairs into the next room so had to abort the mission!
  • Options
    So..dead. Yes.
  • Options
    in the street on the way to the shop
  • Options
    On my best friend's bedroom floor. she was sleeping in her bed and I was giving her brother a blow job!
  • Options
    Originally posted by wee_laura
    On my best friend's bedroom floor. she was sleeping in her bed and I was giving her brother a blow job!

:eek2:
  • Options
    The best story I can provide would be from what my mate told me. I quote;

"I walked into his room and found him and this chick going at it in his bed, then Lee being tossed off by another bird on the floor. I left quickly, expecially after I was hit by Lee's soggy t-shirt."

Two couples in one room isn't totally weird, but it's the fact these guys are pretty homophobic and would hate to catch a glimpse of the other one naked, the girls didn't know each other either. Nobody was drunk.

Ew.
  • Options
    me too for the car thing - but I don't recomend it in bad weather - thank god for cruise control and straight empty motorways!

The other is in an empty cable car whilst in the Alps skining - the question is, did the people the cable car going up see into ours?!?!?! :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BobDaBuilder
    In a wood, in a classroom (no one was around), on a fold out bed at my g/f's place when her mum walked in :eek2:
    But every single time ive been given 1 its been FANTASTIC!!!

I'd like to expand of the last one, cos he's not told the whole story! - my mum walked in, and let the dog into the room, it was embarrassingly interested in what was going on. Even worse, I was under the covers, so I didn't even notice & stop when mum first opened the door!

The wood is a good one, cos when its raining there aren't so many people walking their dogs! We've nearly been caught in good weather several times!
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    :flirt: ahem, unfortunately nowhere near Dublin

Breaking my heart here

What will I ever do with my.........curiosity :p so
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

Kazbo should have a few great schooldays ones?
    has she being on here at all the last while?

I'm here ;)

Hmmm.....Well most rooms at school. (Going out drinking with the teachers was always helpful at not getting done.) Train, bus, cinema, park, childrens play ground(was late at night though with no kids around), car (stationary and moving(hand jobs whilst I've been driving....automatics are handy...why did I get rid of that car?)), changing rooms, work, night club. Take ya pick folks.

Have to say it's been along time since I've done anything in public. I must be getting old....argh!!!
  • Options
    Really late at night by a canal - all very seedy.

I am scared by the number of people here who seem to know the Glades. Thankfully however to the best of my knowledge I have never given anyone a blow job in bromley. I had sex once in the changing rooms at the pavillion though - such a thoughfull idea to make them uni sex.

xx
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    I'm here ;)

Hmmm.....Well most rooms at school. (Going out drinking with the teachers was always helpful at not getting done.) Train, bus, cinema, park, childrens play ground(was late at night though with no kids around), car (stationary and moving(hand jobs whilst I've been driving....automatics are handy...why did I get rid of that car?)), changing rooms, work, night club. Take ya pick folks.

Have to say it's been along time since I've done anything in public. I must be getting old....argh!!!

Hey Kaz,

Well I knew you'd have a story or 2 or 3 or 4..... :eek:
    i'd say a classroom be great for it, well except afterwards-
    And I hope they returned the favour?

You still all loved and behaved these days so?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Wyetry
    Really late at night by a canal - all very seedy.

I am scared by the number of people here who seem to know the Glades. Thankfully however to the best of my knowledge I have never given anyone a blow job in bromley. I had sex once in the changing rooms at the pavillion though - such a thoughfull idea to make them uni sex.

xx

seems like everyone here is from south east london, myself included.

as for me, that'd be central park.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Hey Kaz,

Well I knew you'd have a story or 2 or 3 or 4..... :eek:
    i'd say a classroom be great for it, well except afterwards-
    And I hope they returned the favour?

You still all loved and behaved these days so?

Course the favours were returned. :naughty:

And yeah I'm still all loved up and happy. moving in with him in Sept. Just summer's gonna be hell hardly gonna see him from now till then. :(