Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

lies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why do people have to lie?

there is a guy i like, we were together and now we arent but we are close mates and its great still because we spend loads of time together. but he likes another girl now. she knows that him and i spend lots of time together as her and i are friends to. i didnt know he liked her and was telling her about how he picked me up and that he was up at mine the other day. she then told me bout how he had been textin her and that he likes her.

she has been telling him that ive told her bout how we drove around and kissed and hugged when he picked me (total bollocks) and that when hes up mine we are always kissing and stuff (again total bollocks)

he didnt know i knew bout him likin her and i made a comment the other day adn he asked me how i knew and i said she told me so he asked her and she said she didnt. thing is no one else knows so its only her who could have told me

but hes now in a slight mood with me because he doesnt know who to belive.

i dont know why she did it, why lie?! nothing is going on with him and i so there is nothing to break up. i dont see the point!!

sorry just a general rant

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Confront her in front of him!
    i really want to just say to her about it but then she will kno that he's told me what she's said
    asked the guy if i could say something and he said he didnt really want me to but if i wanted to and i felt i really need to know why shes done it i can. so i think im going to confront her later on