Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Retail Therapy

Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
Anyone else go down to the highstreet just to see what's on in the sales, or even if there are any going on... And then end up spending loads of money on stuff that they didn't even need?

Today I went into Southampton highstreet and ended up buying a pair of ridiculously bright yellow trousers, baggy shorts, a cool belt, a pair of trainers, two videos and a Beef & Tomato Pot Noodle snack :p

Crazy.. I spent a fair bit too.. Still, I'm in a real good mood so I suppose it's all good :D

Mind you, if I'd have been arsed to hike all the way across town, I would have also bought myself a skateboard!! :lol:

Aren't shopping sprees great? :D

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The shame of it! You admitted to buying a Pot noodle!?! :eek:
  • Options
    LOL! I swear to God that it's the first time I ever bought one :p It's pretty disgusting actually :(

Anyone want it? ;)
  • Options
    that was nothing, i woke up extra early last friday, as i had to catch my plane home from uk, and the thought of seeing my girlfriend (now fiancee :)) was keeping me awake. so i waited till 9, when woolys opened and went and bought an xbox to keep myself entertained!!! :p

on another more random note, i used to go to uni in southampton, and was there visiting last week :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    and the thought of seeing my girlfriend (now fiancee :))

Belated congratulations!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    sorry ... i hate shopping!!! i never find anything i like and it puts me in a bad mood. grrr ...

anyway ... glad you had fun!! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    that was nothing, i woke up extra early last friday, as i had to catch my plane home from uk, and the thought of seeing my girlfriend (now fiancee :)) was keeping me awake. so i waited till 9, when woolys opened and went and bought an xbox to keep myself entertained!!! :p

on another more random note, i used to go to uni in southampton, and was there visiting last week :)
    LOL! Crazy.. but cool :) Big congrats by the way :)
  • Options
    Having money makes me happier than spending it and having stuff. Dunno if that makes me strange or not. I think it`s just a security thing.