Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Favourite Method

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What way do you all like to smoke cannabis?Joint,pipe,bong,eating?
Could be an interesting topic even if it has been down before.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry about that,made a mistake.
    What way do you all like to smoke cannabis should be
    "What way do you all like to use Cannabis?"
    i like joints the best, smoother. but most often i smoke thru pipes and bongs. i love the glass ones just because i love the colors they turn. though water bongs are my favorite. and gravity ones are pretty awsome too. i've never eaten it.
    Re: Favourite Method
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    What way do you all like to smoke cannabis?Joint,pipe,bong,eating?
    Could be an interesting topic even if it has been down before.
    all of them but smoking a spliff is more convenient and a habit that is 35yrs old. i even have little one skinners ready rolled and smoke them any and everywhere. just a role up. no roach. people never seem to sus.
    i wudnt do that here in my town but in Barcelona me and a mate just walked around smokin one pinners,no one said anything.
    The Spanish have a very lax idea about drug enforcement, but they really arent people you want to piss off, they arent beyond beating the crap out of you.
    has to be a joint, occasionally a bong or eating hash cakes sometimes but thats about it.

Mr Roll is right about convenience, you can smoke a joint whilst doing anything- driving, watching tv, shopping, having a bath, and of course- when you're on the bog :p
    Eating it has slightly different effects, which is fun for a change.

S'pose buckets or space bags for smoking though.
    I smoke mostly joints, but in between spliff's I am a toot monster

:D
    Spliffs, more sociable.
    I smoke joints all the time now. I went through a stage when i was 15 of just smoking bongs but its hard to pull a bong whilst I'm driving and I've mastered the art of rolling and driving.
    I'll still have the occasional bong or pipe but its mainly just joints. I smoke skunk though and it doesn't stone you as much in bongs as bar does so its a waste spending that extra money if your gonna put it in a bong. Although skunk with a covering of bar on top is very nice in a bong.
    spacebags? explain plz :D
    Originally posted by Daffeh

It probably goes under different names' elsewhere.

Basically a two litre bottle, with a carrier bag taped round the bottom. Push the bag into the bottle, and as you burn the hash at the bottle neck, pull the bag out steadily so the bag/bottle fills up with 4 odd litres of smoke.
    Originally posted by Daffeh
    Where I live they are known as Lungs or simply Bottle Bags.
    So a space bag works on the same principal as a bucket then? You know where you cut the bottom off a bottle then put it in a bucket, draw smoke in then force it all into your lungs. You then get a massive head rush, feel un well and your mates laugh at you while you whitey.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    So a space bag works on the same principal as a bucket then? You know where you cut the bottom off a bottle then put it in a bucket, draw smoke in then force it all into your lungs. You then get a massive head rush, feel un well and your mates laugh at you while you whitey.
    Basically yes. Only difference is the bag is used to pull the smoke in and not water. I'd say buckets are better though and a lot easier to set up. Only plus side to a bottle bag is that you can have it under your car seat whereas a bucket would certainly get spilled :)
    Oooh my fave is the Volcano Vaporizor.... i passed out after a little session on that thing.. Followed by some nice skunk pancakes, 8th in each one :) (I was so sick that night..... but worth it!)
    I was thinking of getting a vaporisor, are they any good?
    AMAZING!!!

the volcano is supposedly the best (its the only one ive used so thats taken from word or mouth from those who have other ones) it cost a fair bit, i think its £350 at retail price or £250 from trade fairs... but think of it as an investment. Because u need a tiny tiny tiny fraction of the skunk you would normally need to get stoned --- over the years you would save yourself bucket loads of cash if you used it enough.

Fair enough its not as social or fun as sitting down, skinning up and sharing spliffs. But its healthier as theres not a trace of smoke, and it really will get you so stoned. The buzz lasts for ages too.

i could rave on about it for hours.....
    Interesting, its just I've been eyeing up one in my local head shop for a while now, which was 80 I think.
    I think I might go ahead and get one.
    i wouldnt...

last summer i was talking to the owner of a head shop near me who owns a volcano, and he said its not worth buying one for under £150 quid...

hes tried a fair few they wont get u as fucked, and smoke stil seems to come through... mind you, that is me taking his word as ive only used the volcano... but id save up for a bit and get something truely mind blowing.

but who knows, maybe hes wrong... the one youve been eyeing up might be a good-un, u could always sell it on ebay if its not so good. :p
    Maybe I'll do a bit more shopping around before I part with my cash.
    Probably be a good idea.... by all means dont take my word for it, im just going by word of mouth. But the Volcano really is great!
    I nibble drugs off the thighs of supermodels, very spriitual.............