Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Read and see.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I wrote that as the subject to make people look. If i wrote vegetarianism i would probably not even get anyone looking. I'm doing a college assignment on it. i've explained the obvious things but need some interesting facts or things to mention that aren't so obvious. i've looked on websites and gathered bits of research but theres not really much to go into.
Is anyone here vegetarian?

Comments

• Options
    Yes I am, but only because my parents have always been and so I was. I don't really think I could be bothered to change now, even if I wanted to.

I am healthy and have no problems so I may as well stay meat free!!

Most people think people are vegetarians for the obvious animal rights issues, but I am not. I don't agree with the way they are trasnported or killed though, but not with the fact that we eat them.

Perhaps we should all try being Frutarians, like that batty one from Notting Hill!!
  • Options
    Tashmania is a veggie, PM her :)