Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Favourite song

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats your favourite old ish song. I don't mean form 70's or anything. Songs that you used to like but hardly hear any more. Maybe from around 1990's. Things like Rhythm is a dancer and stuff like that. I'm just trying to think of mine now. I love hearing songs like that when i haven't heard them for absolutely ages.

Comments

• Options
    I like this fav

"Posting on the wrong board" by A'nother Newbie :p
  • Options
    hehehe

*cough*Entertainment*cough*
  • Options
    does it matter whether its on this board. i mean, this board is anything goes
  • Options
    a lot of the regs will get pissed off. The point of this board is for anything that DOESN'T fit into any of the categories. As this is about music, it belongs in Entertainment.
  • Options
    It'll get moved to Entertainment so take the hint and post in entertainment.

Just 'cause it's Anything Goes doesn't mean ya post shit meant for the other forums in here. Or next thing ya know all the sex obsessed ones shall start posting stuff like 'How dya give blow jobs?!?!?!' and stupid shit like that in here.
  • Options
    mines "leave the poor kid alone" by Some Dude :p

that and that old osng with trumpets and a trippy video which i used to like when i was about 12. cant remember what it was called tho

lots of skeletons in the video.....

i think...
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    I like this fav

"Posting on the wrong board" by A'nother Newbie :p
    They were here before you were! But what the hell they act like it.:p