Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

scream if you wanna go faster

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ahhhh remember the fun fair!

my favourite ride was the waltzer :yeees:

mmmmm candy floss :yum:

anyone been recently? is it still the same or is it full of pissy smelling people which it was the last time i went

humour me for the last 30 minutes of work......PLEASE!!!

Comments

• Options
    the burgar stalls is what made it smell bad, all the onions and stuff!

i loved the card one, urgh, what is it. you'd get stuck to the back, but all the people tried to go upside down! that one was kewl!

they had a new one last yr that throws ya off the seats, its the whole purpose of the ride! bruises ya up bad!
    hee

luv :) xAx:)
  • Options
    Not been in ages, was too many pikeys there for my liking whenever we have fun fair. Like the egg roller or something, and hearts and diamonds thing

The Big wheel is pretty pants now:p
  • Options
    Ooooh i love the fair! Chalwalk fair must be on soonish (well actually i think its in the 6 week hols) :chin:

Mmm candy floss :yum: not too much though...

They had some pretty good rides for a fair...changed them almost every year though!
  • Options
    thats the one! hearts and diamonds! yeah chakwell fair is on all through august! thats the one with the new rides last year, it was kewl! hee:p
    :D
  • Options
    ah well, i'm gonna go home now

i've had enough :)
  • Options
    lol i thought this was guna be a dodgy post!!! was wary to investigate! i havent been to a place like that for agessss....im going to alton towers on the 17th may though! :D
  • Options
    i went to a fair about 2weeks ago and it was quite fun,cant decide what my fave ride is though wether its the waltzer or the gravity wheel:D

only problem with fairs round here is they get overrun with (cant say) people who just hang around doing nothing,and standing inside round the waltzer cause its playin the best music but just not actually going on the ride:@ at townies.
  • Options
    I went to a fair... 2 1/2 years ago. Wow. Thats ages ago. Twas just a little one on a park near me, over august bank holiday. Went on the waltzers loads because it was just about the only thing that was exciting :rolleyes:

Had candyfloss then won some plastic swords on a hook-a-duck (i love that game!) and then got a bit bored of the fair and wondered off to the kids playground and had sword fights on the swing bridge. Still got that sword as well :D

Edited because i cant spell. And got past and future mixed up etc etc
  • Options
    I went to the Carters Steam Fair last summer.... it's so much fun! I went on the swinging boat thing, and got thrown up in the air every time it went up :D Also went on this cool rocket thing, where it spins you in a big circle, but you spin upsidown :D
  • Options
    The last time I went to a fun fair was a couple of years ago when my boyfriend at the time took me to a firework display and they had a fair there too. It was fun, he won me a teddy thing and then we watched the fireworks. :D

I refuse to go on the big wheel though, I hate heights and when I've been on them in the past I've just sat there with my eyes closed and screaming. :D

When I was 11 I got taken to the fun fair by my Aunt and a couple of my cousins. We were on this one ride that spun round lots and we got smacked into each other, can't remember what it was called.

Anyway, I remember being smacked against one of my cousins and as I slid the other way I got a sharp pain in my left arm. I had a stupid wasp hanging from my arm and I bloody hate them. I started crying and screaming, everyone thought it was because I didn't like the ride but it was because of the wasp hanging from my arm trying to get its sting out of me. :crying: :nervous:

That put me off the fun fair for years!
  • Options
    I love the funfair! :)

I went last summer with my boyfriend but he got all stroppy because he was scared to go on all the rides I was going on, and didn't like looking like a wuss! :lol:
  • Options
    MMM, candy floss :yum: