Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Leg Waxing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I wasn't too sure where to put this topic so i chose this lovely forum. :D

I'm piss sick of having to shave my legs. I'm considering leg waxing as the effects last longer.

Thng is i'm a wuss and afraid it will really hurt! So any girlies with first hand experiance, does it hurt and is it worth it?

Thank you! :)

Comments

• Options
    I didnt think it hurt that much at all. Thing is though, you obviously ave to grow the hairs on your legs until they are really quite long, whih wasnt too nice. But it worked quite well for me. Didnt get every hair, mind. I shaved them roughly after waxing, just to get rid of the few remaining hairs...and that left sooo smooth.

Go for it! :thumb: :)
  • Options
    its worth it! beats shaving ya legs all the time, especially since the hair dont grow back for 3 weeks!!!
    i would definately reccomend it. it isn't as painfull as people make it out to be.

getting the strips are crap though. the roll on one is good, but i'd love to get it done professionally!
    and make sure the hairs on your leg aren't too long coz then it'd have to be repeated over and over to get em all off! about 3mm and perfect!!!

good luck

luv
    :) xamandaxx :)
  • Options