Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Calling all ranters and diary writers

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
Hello everyone,

I am absolutely gutted to say that due to monumental technical problems at TheSite.org, we have lost all the diaries and rants that you've sent in over the last 4 months. The sticky tape and string that were holding the back end of our operation together has come unstuck, and we would like to extend a full on apology to you all for the loss of your fantastic work.
:(

If your stuff is already online then it's safe (phew!) but if you were waiting for it to go up then it has been wiped out. Anything you may have emailed to submissions@thesite.org or karla@thesite.org, or info@thesite.org in the last couple of weeks has probably not even arrived safely either. We aren't being rude or ignoring you. Our address books have been wiped out too - which makes it impossible for me to contact some of you.

PLEASE PLEASE send your writing and pictures back in (karla@thesite.org is now OK) if you have copies of it, and let your friends know about it too. We'll need your help to turn this mess around.

love from a very p'd off Karla
xxxx
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Karla,

Just want to check that you now have my diary submissions:
    • Introduction
    • Part 1 - Easter Insomnia + Photos (Roving Red Ravers)
    • Part 2 - UPFM work with Ed Real (A&R Nukeluz UK) + Photos

Have resubmitted since your original post and will submit more over the coming weeks, particularly as I'm about to book a venue for my next dance event...

If you haven't got them then let me know and I'll resubmit..

Cheers,

Justin
  • Options
    Karla is on leave this week so she won't be able to tell you until next monday! However our email does (fingers crossed) appear to be behaving now so it should be OK

Susie :)
  • Options
    Can I add a rant about IT systems not being robust?
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Can I add a rant about IT systems not being robust?

Yes you can.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dom
    Yes you can.

Yours or mine?