Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

blokes arent all that bad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am not one to admit that lightly!

i was at my mates house last nite all ready to spend a girly night round there. then what does she do?! invite her bloody boyfriend round to stay as well! we had been with him all day where i had sat patiently and let her be with him and ignore me. but this....argh! i was not staying there with them last night to listen to them having sex and just to basically ignore me.

so close to tears i rang up my ex (still a close mate of mine) who was out with his mates, luckily hadnt been drinking and had the car, this was about 11 pm and he wasnt heading home for a good couple of hours yet. but he dropped everything, drove almost 10 miles to somewhere he had never been before and picked me up and took me home.

i just wanted to say that i think that proves that all blokes arent all that bad. :heart:

Comments

• Options
    That was really sweet of him :)

I can be like that sometimes.. if I want to be. No only joking I have never had the oppurtunity most of the girls in our group are all liars and they stick together and conspire against us lads, and we just want to be peaceful and happy. God it gets on my nerves sometimes and other times it just downright hurts.
  • Options
    Yep there are some great guys out there, its just finding them. :)
  • Options
    he really umm...wats the word?! rekindled (i think thats the one i mean) my faith in the male kind. bless him
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Yep there are some great guys out there, its just finding them. :)

*waves*
  • Options
    Aw' bless him :) that's cute of a ex to do that! I can hear what my ex would say! Along the lines of "F**k off" Hehehe :D Yeah not all men are bad . . . my fella is alrite I suppose!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mwaaaa
    Aw' bless him :) that's cute of a ex to do that! I can hear what my ex would say! Along the lines of "F**k off"

yeah he's lovely. i didnt even ask him to come get me. i just wanted a moan to him and a bit of a cry and he asked where i was and came to get me.
    we didnt get on to well last week, had a fight but its lovely to know he will be there for me if i need him
  • Options
    Awwww' that's cute :D Would you want to get back with him?! Good men are hard to find . . .
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mwaaaa
    Awwww' that's cute :D Would you want to get back with him?! Good men are hard to find . . .
    i would get back with him yeah but it was him who ended it with me :(
  • Options
    Yeah but I don't know many ex's that would travel 10miles @ 11pm to pick up an ex :) I'd talk to him if I was you xxx
  • Options
    even if he did want to get back with me (which he doesnt because he likes someone else) there is no point because he goes to uni in october and it would all have to end then anyways! :(
    but no...he doesnt wana get back with me. we're close, seen him 5 times over this easter holiday but i promise u, he only looks upon me as a mate...hes way to interested in who i fancy to be interested in me! :(
    ah well! hes still a sweetie!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    *waves*

I've already found mine:p, but anyway you're just a perv :p. lol
  • Options
    I love blokes! :D
  • Options
    It was a bit mean of your friend to invite her boyfriend! Is it a new relationship? Are they in the "we must be together 24/7 stage" still?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Van The Man
    It was a bit mean of your friend to invite her boyfriend! Is it a new relationship? Are they in the "we must be together 24/7 stage" still?

yeah its about 7 weeks long so far. thing is since friday nite she has been at his house and then yesterday in the day we were with him and then tonite until sunday nite she will be/has been with him. so im sure she could have coped with out him just for last nite to have some girly time with me :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    yeah its about 7 weeks long so far. thing is since friday nite she has been at his house and then yesterday in the day we were with him and then tonite until sunday nite she will be/has been with him. so im sure she could have coped with out him just for last nite to have some girly time with me :(
    I agree with you. People should not become to addicted to a new partner, it makes their friends feel left out! :(
  • Options
    its not that i dont want her to be with him. but is it to much to ask just to have some time with me?! he'll get fed up of it if she keeps going on and on at him. hes 2 years older than her for goodness sake...i think its all bout the sex myself
  • Options
    Why don't you express your grievance with her that might result in a compromise between everyone concerned? This is the most likely means by which to change things, although she will probably put her boyfriend first.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Why don't you express your grievance with her that might result in a compromise between everyone concerned? This is the most likely means by which to change things, although she will probably put her boyfriend first.

she will put him first thats why im not going to bother, i'll just say to her next time she asks me over 'yeah just as long as u dont invite craig round to'
  • Options
    i dont know if any of you will care BUT!! the guy who rescued me last nite is comin round at 1 after he takes his little bro some where, he text me this mornin wen he woke up and asked wat i was up to and i said nothing im bored and he offered to come keep me company....yay!:D
  • Options
    I've got a good male friend. He's a sweetheat. Good to talk to. I know that if I need him he'll be there :)
  • Options
    my best mate is a guy. its so much nicer sometimes just to be with them and away from girls
  • Options
    i'm a great guy
  • Options
    Aww that was nice of him :) But out of order for your friend to do that to you.

Wish my ex could be nice like that rather than giving me crap! Ah well, we cant have it all!

Are you annoyed with your mate?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Casio
    i'm a great guy

I'm sure you are. We should start a club :D
  • Options
    my dad and my brother were not exactly the greatest advertisments for their sex in my early years.

but now i have two great blokes in my life: my boyfriend and my best boy friend.

they are restoring my faith in the male kind.

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by legal junkie

but now i have two great blokes in my life: my boyfriend and my best boy friend.

they are restoring my faith in the male kind.

:D

after the annoyance he caused everyone? dick. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    after the annoyance he caused everyone? dick. :rolleyes:

don't give a fuck what he does to everyone else. i care about the way he treats me.
  • Options
    don't give a fuck what he does to everyone else. i care about the way he treats me.

yeah? i bet he's a real romantic bastard... :p
  • Options
    yeah? i bet he's a real romantic bastard... :p

yup.
  • Options
    yup.

seems the type.